Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: 9 February 2016

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EricMusco
02.09.2016 , 02:06 PM | #341 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks,

The team has isolated the issue, which was an unfinished Alliance Alert Mission was available. This Mission could potentially cause serious issues with a character. We are working on a solution, but have no ETA available at this time.

We apologize for the extended downtime. I will continue to pass on updates as I have them.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

ClaytonL
02.09.2016 , 02:07 PM | #342
Quote: Originally Posted by DominiqueEdwards View Post
is early access for subs or something else?
yes, early access is for subs only !
You want free 7 days of subscription time and a bundle of goods?
Free server transfer? Some unlocks?

Feel free to use my Referral link and claim your reward now! Rewards

Markark
02.09.2016 , 02:08 PM | #343
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

The team has isolated the issue, which was an unfinished Alliance Alert Mission was available. This Mission could potentially cause serious issues with a character. We are working on a solution, but have no ETA available at this time.

We apologize for the extended downtime. I will continue to pass on updates as I have them.

-eric
Self employed, took the day off for this...ouch

dovid-r
02.09.2016 , 02:10 PM | #344
Hey folks,

-eric
At last, a real update.

It might be fun to let the users try to solve this problem. Just saying.
Quote: Originally Posted by BigDubbDiesel View Post
Listen, you, with your intelligent questions and your calm unemotional discourse... we don't need your kind here! This is the GD forum!
whatever you do, do not click this link!!!

Kymerous
02.09.2016 , 02:10 PM | #345
Hey folks,

-eric
Theres a case of rum, and some cuban cigars in it for the team if they get it done in the next 20 minutes

Denatharion
02.09.2016 , 02:10 PM | #346
Here I was hoping the yellow text said: SERVERS BACK UP..

Im so damn naive..

IslanderRebel
02.09.2016 , 02:11 PM | #347
Aloha!

RevansSoul
02.09.2016 , 02:12 PM | #348
Hey folks,

-eric
Thanks for communicating this, it's appreciated.

Marcus_Khaar
02.09.2016 , 02:13 PM | #349
Hey folks,

-eric
What about the missing chapter X quest from our logs? And being unable to access our Odessen base. Those who logged on The Progenitor experienced the same issues.

MarySutt
02.09.2016 , 02:13 PM | #350
Hey folks,

-eric
Maybe we should get compensated for the delay.. and not with just games and codes that go way to quick and lags on site... maybe an item or something of value.
Darth Cir'a / Major Ka'tnes

If you cross me, beware of the consequences of doing so.

Enjoy sub status for 7 days! Referral, If needed!