Downtime Funtime

EricMusco

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

So, here we are together enjoying some server downtime. Let's have a little fun. As many of you know, the unstable lightsaber is a thing that is coming out today and I am very excited for it (along with Chapter X of course). In its honor, what do you say I give away some Cartel Coins while we wait.

I have done this game once before but let's revisit the rules. First, each time I post I will add some codes that you can redeem for Cartel Coins. Only the first person who snags them will get the coins so be quick! Second, I will ask random questions. First to answer the question, I will PM them a code.

I will wait a few minutes, gather your friends, let the Cartel Coins rain.

-eric

Edited by EricMusco

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey folks,

So, here we are together enjoying some server downtime. Let's have a little fun. As many of you know, the unstable lightsaber is a thing that is coming out today and I am very excited for it (along with Chapter X of course). In its honor, what do you say I give away some Cartel Coins while we wait.

I have done this game once before but lets revisit the rules. First, each time I post I will add some codes that you can redeem for Cartel Coins. Only the first person who snags them will get the coins so be quick! Second, I will ask random questions. First to answer the question, I will PM them a code.

-eric

I'm game, got nothing else to do.

Can we ask questions?

Like what is the ETA of the servers going back up?

What are all these problems that are causing the issues?

Is giving two people some Cartel coins as much fun as playing the game?

How long will the new content take to complete, Is the extended maintenance likely to have been longer than chapter 11?

Is this the future of early access, in which case is it much of a reward?

Why when you recruit HK-55 (for the second time) does he say he shouldn't be taken on mission critical missions, is this because not everyone has access to him so he wont actually contribute?

Hey folks,

I have done this game once before but let's revisit the rules. First, each time I post I will add some codes that you can redeem for Cartel Coins. Only the first person who snags them will get the coins so be quick! Second, I will ask random questions. First to answer the question, I will PM them a code.

-eric

You have my attention