Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Graphics problem

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

uberkunt
12.28.2011 , 05:25 PM | #1
The problem is my gaphics look worse on my top of the line gaming pc than they do on my 5 year old pc.

I was wondering if it would help with my graphics problem if i uninstalled the whole game and installed it again as i just installed it over the top of the beta. I have tried editing the ini files which makes no difference. I change settings in game and the graphics still look poor.

I know that there is no AA or high res textures but the difference between the two computer is not right. If i hadnt played other games on high settings (BF3, Arkham city, skyrim) i would of thought it was the computer.

Smaois
12.28.2011 , 05:32 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings,

What exactly is the graphics issue?

Have you tried lowering your graphics settings in game?

We recommend that you do not alter any game files unless specifically advised to by a member of our Customer Service team. This can damage your installation of the game.

Smaois | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

uberkunt
12.28.2011 , 05:54 PM | #3
My problem is that my graphics look blocky on my new PC and smooth on my old.

No matter what setting i choose in the settings screen it makes no difference to the way it looks. It doesnt make any difference to my game play which settings i choose runs well on all. But it makes a difference to my enjoyment. I guess it more annoying than anything else. Want it to look its best.

Smaois
12.28.2011 , 06:16 PM | #4 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by uberkunt View Post
My problem is that my graphics look blocky on my new PC and smooth on my old.

No matter what setting i choose in the settings screen it makes no difference to the way it looks. It doesnt make any difference to my game play which settings i choose runs well on all. But it makes a difference to my enjoyment. I guess it more annoying than anything else. Want it to look its best.
Greetings ,

In order to assist us investigating this issue, please post your DxDiag for your new PC here.

Before you post it, please remove your PC Name from the DxDiag.

Please post the DxDiag within code tags or spoiler tags

Go to Start menu:
  1. Type dxdiag into the Search/Run box
  2. Select the "Save All Information" button
  3. This will create a dxdiag.txt file(Please remove your PC Name before posting)

Thank you for your assistance.

Smaois | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

CrestinLonestar
12.29.2011 , 12:20 AM | #5
Hello,

Yes I have been having the same issues with the graphics.

Spoiler