Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Conquest Broken Again: 2nd Feb 2016

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Conquest Broken Again: 2nd Feb 2016
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Rrusalka
02.02.2016 , 10:23 AM | #31
Yeah if anything like last month they'll do a quick fix. Then sweep the fact that the titles they pushed down don't count toward the achievement still.

I was really hoping when they took this down late last summer/early fall that it was finally fixed. It gets old seeing the same bugs come back repeatedly.

Manathayria
02.02.2016 , 10:24 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
Hey everyone,

Thanks for the posts! The team is looking into what's going on now.

-Tait
My bet, when everything was rescheduled, somehow this week was not included in it.

Hope to see a fix to it soon though... was hopeful to go after another title this week.

LegionAlpha
02.02.2016 , 10:43 AM | #33
Hey everyone,

Thanks for the posts! The team is looking into what's going on now.

-Tait
broke game is broke. pathetic that this issue keeps on occuring literally every other week if you averaged it out. What do you all do right?
Quote: Originally Posted by Rion_Starkiller View Post
Devs gambled everything on GC RNG, but they didn't even get green loot.

chaharbagh
02.02.2016 , 10:53 AM | #34
At least BioWare is working on it.
Kindness is a mark of faith, and whoever has not kindness has not faith. -Muhammad (Peace be upon him)

http://www.swtor.com/r/fCXTh4

Tsillah
02.02.2016 , 10:58 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Eillack View Post
Looks like we found the BW cheerleader.
Save the cheerleader, save the world.
Referral link for a week sub and some goodies: http://www.swtor.com/r/jMVTyB

BaronV
02.02.2016 , 10:58 AM | #36
surprise surprise...
I used to be a Jedi like you - until I took a blaster bolt to the knee

Dragen
02.02.2016 , 11:29 AM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by Pyrolance View Post
any update a few hours later still waiting
Community Manager replied here that looking into this problem. Reply was made less than 30mins before your msg so i hope that they update within Couple hrs that will they apply Fix Patch later today or tomorrow @ Noon Eu GMT +2 time. That's why GMT +2 as it's the latest timezone in Eu and they usually suffer the most with patching / long maintenances. Esp. as Swtor tech crew is using Austin Texas timezone for doing those things when their HQ is there and only there. I know companies that still treat EU supporters equally even if have HQ only in NA.

Can only hope that Swtor crew does the same or at least close this year. Been a subber for 4x years so seen the good old days and past 1,5y of Simplifying the Content down to Pit called as Pit of Simplification & no sweat for Character Progression. My Post with Link to Image that show's the Bugged Conquest Launch not long after it should've given Conquer ability for new Target.
http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...53#post8777953

Image Link is on 1st Post & in 2nd section. Wish nice gaming & safe prosperous 2016 for all.

- Subber since launch & Adult Mmo & Pc Gamer who prefers to see work for Character Progression -
http://raptr.com/badge/appendix/fs_pc.png " “Arrakis teaches the attitude of the Knife - Chopping off what's incomplete and saying: 'Now, it's complete because it's ended here.' - From "Collected Sayings of Maud'Dib'' by the Princess Irulan”

TaitWatson
02.02.2016 , 11:31 AM | #38 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey everyone,

The team has finished looking into what has caused this week’s Conquest to not start properly. Unfortunately, the issue is a bit more complex than we have experienced in the past with Conquests. Due to this, we will be implementing a fix for this with Game Update 4.1 next Tuesday. This means that there will not be a Conquest this week, as we work to address the issue.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

-Tait
Tait "pariahloki" Watson
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Dragen
02.02.2016 , 11:37 AM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by Rrusalka View Post
Yeah if anything like last month they'll do a quick fix. Then sweep the fact that the titles they pushed down don't count toward the achievement still.

I was really hoping when they took this down late last summer/early fall that it was finally fixed. It gets old seeing the same bugs come back repeatedly.
Yeah happened to me not long ago that didn't Receive the Title after Conquered location and y logged in within the time that's required to have that. All that work for nothing :/ Wish you nice gaming and safe Prosperous 2016

- Subber since launch & long time Mmo gamer & prefer to see work for Character progression & not simplified content -
http://raptr.com/badge/appendix/fs_pc.png " “Arrakis teaches the attitude of the Knife - Chopping off what's incomplete and saying: 'Now, it's complete because it's ended here.' - From "Collected Sayings of Maud'Dib'' by the Princess Irulan”

Dragen
02.02.2016 , 11:48 AM | #40
Hey everyone,

The team has finished looking into what has caused this week’s Conquest to not start properly. Unfortunately, the issue is a bit more complex than we have experienced in the past with Conquests. Due to this, we will be implementing a fix for this with Game Update 4.1 next Tuesday. This means that there will not be a Conquest this week, as we work to address the issue.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

-Tait
Heh just like once before with Conquest launch bug... :/ Should've known that everyone @ Tech Crew is ordered to secure the Bug Free New Chapter Launch & not care for bugs.. This is the sad way what is being used by Swtor development crew :/ Conquest is one main reason for many ppl to stay online and esp. now when content is so watered down on many area's.. Then this is being done that Tech Crew can't even consider of applying Fix within next couple days and just put the time remaining to what's left until reset and let Guilds Compete for that time. :/

Staying offline even more this week & possibly unsub later.. This is not how Mmo companies do things or well one seems to be doing & most definitely shouldn't be doing. From Past experience i know Tech Crews that have fixed events that r longer than one day within next couple days. Hopefully get some actual new content soon this spring. 2x new Pvp Arena's & then to Put Arena's to own Que, Cross-Server Que for Ground & Space Pvp & Proper matchmaking for Galactic Starfighter. To take it's development from shelf after it was put there to gather dust in early Autumn 2014.

Wish Safe & Prosperous 2016 for everyone.

- Long time subber & Adult Mmo gamer who prefers to see work for progression -