Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Crafting Changes in 4.1

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

PennyAnn
01.31.2016 , 03:21 PM | #171
Why not put nodes on Ziost? You could leave the Rishi/Yavin farming in tact for those who do that level of crafting, but also make use of Ziost where there are dailies. In addition, Ziost does have some ties to the current story line, and though it is a pain to get to (PLEASE ADD A TRAVEL OPTION FROM THE DAILY TERMINALS DIRECTLY TO THE PLANET - NOT THE SPACE STATION!), at least it isn't gated behind the story, and has more room than Zakuul to place nodes.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Do not correct a fool or he will hate you;
Correct a wise man, and he will appreciate you.

Click here to use my Referral Link

ForjKlahaa
02.01.2016 , 09:46 AM | #172
I'm confused by this:

Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post

Trainable Rating 208, 216, and 220 Items
and then this:

Cybertech
  • New Grade 9 Cyber Assembly Component
  • New Rating 200 & 208 Earpieces
  • Rating 200 & 208 Mods & Enhancements
  • New Grade 9 Grenades
Are the 216 and 220 mods and enhancements trainable (as in from the trainer) or just learn-able through RE? Isn't that the same as it is now?

Also, are we going to see the RE chance increased to 60% on everything because it is currently at 20% on some things such as augments.

EricMusco
02.01.2016 , 02:27 PM | #173 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey folks,

One of the issues we have seen brought up quite a bit in this thread is storage space. Although we aren't adding new bays at this time, one change to help with storage is that any item which previously stacked to 99, will now stack to 9,999. This change is coming in Game Update 4.1

Thanks!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

DayneDrak
02.01.2016 , 02:31 PM | #174
Hey folks,

One of the issues we have seen brought up quite a bit in this thread is storage space. Although we aren't adding new bays at this time, one change to help with storage is that any item which previously stacked to 99, will now stack to 9,999. This change is coming in Game Update 4.1

Thanks!

-eric
Thank $DEITY!

Karellan
02.01.2016 , 02:31 PM | #175
Hey folks,

Thanks!

-eric
This is a VERY WELCOME CHANGE! Thanks, Eric, for the update!

Nemund
02.01.2016 , 02:36 PM | #176

Underworld Trading
  • Mostly two Moderate, Abundant, Bountiful, and Rich Metal Missions per Grad;, there are some gaps we hope to fill in the future
  • Mostly two Moderate, Abundant, Bountiful, and Rich Fabric Missions per Grade; there are some gaps we hope to fill in the future
  • Three Companion Gift Missions per Grade
This creates quite a list of missions. Are you intending to introduce filters into the mission lists so that we can display only the missions we are interested in, i.e. Never show anything below Bountiful, so we know we are always getting chances at the purple materials and only change tiers when the next missions show up, or only show metal missions if we aren't interested in fabric.

LordArtemis
02.01.2016 , 02:41 PM | #177
Hey folks,

Thanks!

-eric
This IMO is a MASSIVE improvement. Well done

I would only add that if new planets are to be used for farming tier 9 mats, keep in mind that, IMO, you have a perfect set up right now on Yavin for tier 8. If it was me, I would use Yavin as a template for how the new farming areas should be laid out.

Devlyne
02.01.2016 , 02:44 PM | #178
Hey folks,

Thanks!

-eric
Thank you for that.

Will 4.1 patch notes being released sometime soon?
Qui Cherche Trouve

Damask_Rose
02.01.2016 , 02:50 PM | #179
Quote: Originally Posted by ericmusco View Post
hey folks,

one of the issues we have seen brought up quite a bit in this thread is storage space. Although we aren't adding new bays at this time, one change to help with storage is that any item which previously stacked to 99, will now stack to 9,999. This change is coming in game update 4.1

thanks!

-eric
I love you!

GrandLordMenace
02.01.2016 , 02:51 PM | #180
Hey folks,

Thanks!

-eric
Also, can you for the love of god add the ability for us to fly guild ships to zakuul and odessen?
Rydarus Veneris the Revanchist, Beater #fedaracarrychist
Vigilance Guardian guide on Dulfy! Like my guide? Support my Referral Link!
Last Guardian DPS because dead game