Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

BioWare, SAY SOMETHING.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
BioWare, SAY SOMETHING.

openhand
12.28.2011 , 10:21 PM | #1
You guys seriously need to open up the door for communication on the state of PvP. The hardcore mmo community is a double edged sword bunch. On the one hand yes, we are vocal, loud, and demand communication from the developers. But guess what? We are also loyal, willing to spend, and optimistic (up to a certain point). We are willing to spend money on your game for years and years -- so don't **** it up.

Let us know what your thought are on PvP ffs.
Emperor Meiji: Tell me how he died.
Algren: I will tell you, how he lived.

sanosukex
12.28.2011 , 10:24 PM | #2
I wouldn't expect anything more than what we got from rift.. which for most classes was a big nothing till right before a patch was released or the usual we are "looking into it"

Avanien
12.28.2011 , 10:24 PM | #3
Yeah I'm not expecting much.....especially since it's almost new years. Maybe after that we'll hear something. Maybe. It would be nice since, you know, we are PAYING them.

Cavernicolo
12.28.2011 , 10:27 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Avanien View Post
Yeah I'm not expecting much.....especially since it's almost new years. Maybe after that we'll hear something. Maybe. It would be nice since, you know, we are PAYING them.

They'll start listening to us precisely in 20 days.

Foenixz
12.28.2011 , 10:37 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by openhand View Post
You guys seriously need to open up the door for communication on the state of PvP. The hardcore mmo community is a double edged sword bunch. On the one hand yes, we are vocal, loud, and demand communication from the developers. But guess what? We are also loyal, willing to spend, and optimistic (up to a certain point). We are willing to spend money on your game for years and years -- so don't **** it up.

Let us know what your thought are on PvP ffs.
WTH do you want them to say? This game was not made for the 'Hardcore" PVP community either live what they have given us or make some constructive comments, suggestion and criticisms.
Member Synergy Online Gaming

since 2002 and we are still going strong