Please remove Huttball - Request of 80% of the players

IHeartSith

This Warzone is terrible, Worst mechanics I have ever seen in my 15 years of MMO PvPing, I have not met 1 player yet that actually enjoys playing this game, It just has fail all over it.

I know its your attempt to make a Unique version of CTF but this is why there is no other version it has been tried and tested over years.

Im in a PvP Guild and Hutball alone deters alot of players from Queing just because of how bad it is.

Also add some sort of rating Warzone about 90% of the ones I am forced to play huttball, cant even choose

Edited by IHeartSith

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sith Players: *** bioware, give us the option to avoid huttball!!!

bioware: We've now given all players the chance to queue for specific warzones

Sith Players: ***!!! 3 hours queues are unacceptable!!!! fix this now!

That about sum it up for ya?

This Warzone is terrible, Worst mechanics I have ever seen in my 15 years of MMO PvPing, I have not met 1 player yet that actually enjoys playing this game, It just has fail all over it.

I know its your attempt to make a Unique version of CTF but this is why there is no other version it has been tried and tested over years.

Im in a PvP Guild and Hutball alone deters alot of players from Queing just because of how bad it is.

Also add some sort of rating Warzone about 90% of the ones I am forced to play huttball, cant even choose

I can easily say that PvP in this game is hardly any good at all, but Huttball reaches the limit, it's a complete joke.

i love huttball as well

not 80% hate it only the 80% of QQers here most of my 60 plus like it, except when we get steam rolled by the other team having mostly 50s

Please explain how its your favorite, have you never played an Actual PvP Game before?

Mechanics are Terribad, the obstacles are not bad but add a sense of delay to the game, and just the point of the game is fail.

Atleast add in a function that lets you choose which BG to choose.

Ive been PvPing last 5 hours and Ive gotten huttball about 90% of the time. No exaggeration

Of all the things I find contemptible about this game, Huttball isn't one of them. Balance and playability of the individual classes aside, this concept for a battle ground is solid. The only way to make it even better is to make the surroundings a neutral faction zone that featured a healthy dosage of unhealthy libations. And dancers. And a band. With cowbell.

this will be my only supportive post of SWTOR today. hope it helps.

Problem with Huttball? Go Republic. Classes are pretty much mirrors aside for graphical differences. You can pretend to be a Sith Inquisitor ,if you must, as you shoot rocks out of your fingers and throw giants rocks at people's heads.

If choosing warzones were implemented the tears from the Sith would certainly drown the few Republicans there are as they wait in hour long queues. But then again I suppose pain and agony is part of the Sith way of life...

Edited by Navaris

Please explain how its your favorite, have you never played an Actual PvP Game before?

Mechanics are Terribad, the obstacles are not bad but add a sense of delay to the game, and just the point of the game is fail.

Ive been PvPing last 5 hours and Ive gotten huttball about 90% of the time. No exaggeration

Not the dev's fault you chose the overpopulated faction...

if you don't want to play as much huttball roll a character on the other faction.. Huttball was designed as a warzone to play your own side and to reduce pvp queues, if all you're getting is huttball then its most likely because you're on the more populated side.

Problem with Huttball? Go Republic. Classes are pretty much mirrors aside for graphical differences. You can pretend to be a Sith Inquisitor ,if you must, as you shoot rocks out of your fingers and throw giants rocks at people's heads.

If choosing warzones were implemented the tears from the Sith would certainly drown the few Republicans there are as they wait in hour long queues. But then again I suppose pain and agony is part of the Sith way of life...

Pretty much this, I rerolled republic and am happy with not getting huttball 10 games in a row!

Awww, I love Huttball! I'm not a big fan of Alderaan though. I'd love the ability to choose what to queue for!

And before anyone decides to attack my PvP experience on the simple basis that I love Huttball: I have been playing MMOs for a decade now, my first being Dark Age of Camelot, which was a purely PvP game. I did a bit of competitive PvP in Guild Wars for a few years and (god help me) tried WAR for awhile, too. I absolutely LOVE PvP.

Edited by Sugarpill

I love Huttball. It's like CTF both neutral, you can pass the ball to anyone near you or to the ground adding an amount of difficulty to scoring and keeping the other team from scoring, it's harder then the other 2 warzones, and you can fight you own faction.

Please explain how the mechanics are terrible and how the point of the game is fail.

Oh and the point of the game is the same point of CTF but instead of having 2 flags you have 1.

If you hate Huttball so much isn't there a way you can quit out of it? I haven't tried to quit a warzone yet so I don't know if there is.

I'm a huge fan of the concept of huttball and only a mild fan of the execution. I think the paths and obstacles are a bit overly convoluted making it so people who don't know the field like the back of their hand are totally useless. This a mild criticism though. I think I would enjoy it significantly more without the massive ability delay in warzones, it makes it impossible for me to pass it before getting permastunned.