Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I thought the Operative/Scoundrel stuff was BS..

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
I thought the Operative/Scoundrel stuff was BS..

Darth_Sookie
12.28.2011 , 08:11 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by AtomicDP View Post
lol why jump to saying he's OP, maybe he's just a really good player...this is called ecological fallacy and is a form of discrimination/stereotyping. you discriminating scum!
Yeah he is a "really good player" right. HAHAHA. Yeah the skilled way he presses the buttons on his keyboard make him do such damage. If only the rest of us were as good, then we too would be able to do such damage. Doesn't matter what class you play, it's all how good you are at pressing the buttons. lol

Scoundrels need a hot fix. They are beyond broken.

Had one Scoundrel take my Juggernaut out in a few seconds while i was in tank stance. I probably had about 50% damage reduction counting expertise and i was dead seconds after i used my break free.

Andrew_Waltfeld
12.28.2011 , 08:12 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Detcelfer View Post
Its funny cause I see a lot of calls for nurfing sorcs/sages and bounty hunters. I've seen those classes top 300k. But I'm here to tell you, none are as bad as Agents. Agents are outright downing people and theres nothing you can do about it. If you get the jump on them, they just drop combat any time they want. Its garbage.
I have yet to have an agent live to tell the tale about trying to knife me in the back. Perhaps It's because I'm commando trooper, but I have no problem downing agents. It's the multiple inquisitors my group always have trouble with.

Concussive force, sticky nade, grav round, (attempts to get behind me) turn 90 degrees, stock strike back. Hammer shot, hammer shot, Hammer shot, Grav Round (Automatically makes you turn around to face target), Concussive force, Grav Round, cryo grenade to finish with a stock strike (or some hammer shots) to the face so they can't run away.

If they are able, stealth probes and mortar volley the corner they are hiding in. Sometimes I can just guess which corner they like to hide in and mortar volley it. Hilarious. of course some movement is involved in doing this.
Professionals have standards. Be polite. Be efficient. Have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
Codename: The BrotherHood an Elite Trooper only Republic Unit

Sir-Coffee
12.28.2011 , 08:15 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Sookie View Post
Yeah he is a "really good player" right. HAHAHA. Yeah the skilled way he presses the buttons on his keyboard make him do such damage. If only the rest of us were as good, then we too would be able to do such damage. Doesn't matter what class you play, it's all how good you are at pressing the buttons. lol

Had one Scoundrel take my Juggernaut out in a few seconds while i was in tank stance. I probably had about 50% damage reduction counting expertise and i was dead seconds after i used my break free.
Same. Exact. Thing.

Although they need a nerf, us Juggs could use a buff.

Mazing
12.28.2011 , 08:19 PM | #24
NERF SCOUNDRELS.

Top healing when healing spec

Top damage when damage spec.

Any scoundrel geared out will do 500k damage per game easy...

How do i know this?
I play scoundrel and im fully geared
|▓⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮≬╬[.⊙]╬▓┆█████████████████████████}

Bastionhawk
12.28.2011 , 08:20 PM | #25
I can get past the massive damage even though I don't like being on the receiving end of it. What I don't like is the knockdown that smugs get that takes you 3s to get back up allowing them to unload on you. Take away most of the nonsense cc's and I think a lot of this would be sorted.
Jackal has found you here. SWG BH video 1, SWG BH video 2

Tinkar
12.28.2011 , 09:00 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Sookie View Post

Seriously... wow. I don't even..

Just pack your things. You're done.

Sir-Coffee
12.28.2011 , 10:16 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Tinkar View Post
Seriously... wow. I don't even..

Just pack your things. You're done.
They do 3-4 shot us Jugg Tanks. So no, that person(He/she) is not done. They DO need a hotfix.

I find it ridiculous, that with my damage reduction buffs, instead of 3-4 hits, it takes 4-5 hits to kill me. The class is broken, and you should never say otherwise.

P.S. The class takes no skill. It's a simple rotation. Although, I hear the "Opening attack in difficult to pull off"... that is so BS. In warzones/Open World PVP, they never fail to attack me and why do I even try to fight back? I get out of their stupid stun, only for my health to be at 32% after the first 2 hits.