Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Solo mode difficulty not working for Conquest

Anuulified
10.27.2015 , 09:17 AM | #1
Just finished Maelstrom Prison, complete on any difficulty. Solo doesn't count as any?

lafr
10.27.2015 , 01:08 PM | #2
I think you must be able to get daily reward from any group finder you can get and solo mode doesn't count as one. Also, you need to use group finder for most of the flashpoint conquest missions.

Anuulified
10.27.2015 , 01:35 PM | #3
Which is great right, because I want to wait anywhere between 40 minutes and 2+ hours to do one flashpoint, that I used to be able to solo?

Khevar
10.27.2015 , 02:36 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Anuulified View Post
Which is great right, because I want to wait anywhere between 40 minutes and 2+ hours to do one flashpoint, that I used to be able to solo?
I'm pretty sure that the repeatable conquest rewards for flashpoints have always required the group finder.

Unless you're talking about the once-per-week-per-legacy reward. That's only Mando raiders this week, right?

Bolonious
10.27.2015 , 04:40 PM | #5
Bioware need to be specific about this. I was expecting some points but received nada. Truth be told, I'm not impressed with the Tactical FP tuning atm...but that's an argument for another thread.

Jestil
10.29.2015 , 02:22 PM | #6
You used to be able to run into the flashpoints and solo them and get the rewards on at least the specific ones. That isn't working for solo. If its only tactical and hard mode that count to run in then they need to say that.

CloudCastle
10.29.2015 , 02:58 PM | #7
Running flashpoints solo was my primary way of earning conquest points. So no crafting and now no FP's either? Not cool, BW. I hope this is a bug.

Barracucu
01.13.2016 , 08:56 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by CloudCastle View Post
Running flashpoints solo was my primary way of earning conquest points. So no crafting and now no FP's either? Not cool, BW. I hope this is a bug.
Any comment yet, Bioware? There is still no explicit language in the conquest objectives that indicate solo mode is not eligible. (And it really should be eligible, imho, so please tighten up this bug. Thank you!)
If you'd like some useful stuff for every character on your account, forever, please click my Friends of SWTOR link or anyone else's Thanks