Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lockbox reward not being given.

TheFuzzyFunk
01.08.2016 , 05:44 PM | #1
Hi, i have recently returned to Swtor, and i am playing with a few friends, we have just recently completed the heroics on Korriban (Hate Machine, and i forget the others name) and my third friend completed the heroics on Hutta, they both received blue lock boxes as quest rewards aswell as the data crystals, i only received the crystals, is this a bug? are they randomly awarded? is there criteria to meet to be able to get them?

AlrikFassbauer
01.09.2016 , 07:43 AM | #2
Could be depending on level, but I'm not sure about that.
Complex minds
will create
Complex problems.

Darakhoranon
01.09.2016 , 09:31 AM | #3
Either it's level dependant or you already did that quest at some point in the past (for which you did get the "normal" rewards"). In the latter case, the game probably has you flagged as "received 1st time reward" and thus only hands out the "repetition rewards".
Not that it should matter all that much I think - good (read: upgradeable/mod) armour is ridiculously easy to come by, so you don't really need those blue lockboxes anyway. Maybe if you wanted a specific piece for a very specific look (outfit designer/companion), but even in that case, there should be sufficient alternatives.

TheFuzzyFunk
01.10.2016 , 11:44 AM | #4
Ok, thank you for the replies guy's, much appreciated.

The_Jerol
01.13.2016 , 01:26 PM | #5
I just finished a Heroic on Coruscant and had the same thing happen -- no reward box came up at all. I got the message stating I had completed the quest, but the entire reward box didn't show up on screen so I could click "accept". I got no experience or reward that I can see. I think it was because I clicked the final objective while still in combat. Not sure -- frustrating though...

Halinalle
01.13.2016 , 02:15 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by The_Jerol View Post
I just finished a Heroic on Coruscant and had the same thing happen -- no reward box came up at all. I got the message stating I had completed the quest, but the entire reward box didn't show up on screen so I could click "accept". I got no experience or reward that I can see. I think it was because I clicked the final objective while still in combat. Not sure -- frustrating though...
Top right corner.

It happens when you're still in combat when you finish the quest.