No Conquest title again?

Rrusalka

This is my 2nd or 3rd time doing Oricon now. Just wondering if this is across the board for conquest titles or just a bug for me?

I received my notice in chat that I completed my Conquest goals. I received my Conquest rewards on multiple characters today. Yet Oricon the only planet I have left is still sitting there telling me I should go conquer it with my guild again.

This is my 2nd or 3rd time doing Oricon now. Just wondering if this is across the board for conquest titles or just a bug for me?

I received my notice in chat that I completed my Conquest goals. I received my Conquest rewards on multiple characters today. Yet Oricon the only planet I have left is still sitting there telling me I should go conquer it with my guild again.

Not received Oricon achievement today either, submitted a ticket but looking at other people's posts it doesn't seem hopeful.

Spoke to some guildies and friends and this seems to be an issue with the server reset going back since conquest went live.

Hoping for the best, but this doesn't seem to be on Bioware's radar or priority list at all. Either that or it simply can't be fixed.

Could do with a patch schedule so we know when to not go for conquering planets and wasting resources and effort on a pointless cause.

Third time conquesting Oricon and get nothing. Conquesting Belsavis and Sec X. And no achivos. Just wasting of my time in this game. Great job.

You are expecting them to be able to fix things? They can't even test the patch before pushing it to the live servers. What makes you think that they are going to get things fixed?

Morning!

As an update, we are getting the information right now on who should have what, and we will be granting both the rewards and the Achievements at a later date. I don't know when that will be right this second, but I'll pass it along when I find out.

-Tait

Morning!

As an update, we are getting the information right now on who should have what, and we will be granting both the rewards and the Achievements at a later date. I don't know when that will be right this second, but I'll pass it along when I find out.

-Tait

Geezus Tait...you guys put so much off for "a later date" these days...how well do you keep track of what needs to be done?

Morning!

-Tait

That's awesome thanks Tait :-D

Morning!

-Tait

First you say you fix Conquest.. and then it breaks again and again and again... Only title that I have honestly received was Quesh... still waiting on my Oricon, Ilum and recently Hoth.. hate to say this but its getting annoying and I won't bother reporting anymore considering they sit in que for a month and geta generic robotic reply of Well this is bug please use /bug (which gets you no where cause /bug is broken too)

First you say you fixed GTN and once again broken

First you say Events are fixed and then those get broken..

Funny thing is though that once it appears some thing with the CARTEL MARKET is broken - oh that's a instantaneous fix right there.

Hell even Kaligs items aren't even rewards anymore

I can keep going on and going on and so forth...

You had all so much going for this game and boom 4.0 hit and y'all screwed yourselves over by not using that thing called a Public Test Server the same thing that helped fixed multiple bugs when Shadow of Revan came out and needless to say that PTS server is more stable then any of the other servers you have online.

So Tait... please for the love of Darth Bug use Master Public Test Server....

PS sorry if I sound impatient but THERE IS A TEST SERVER WHICH SHOULD HAVE BEEN USED!!! Ill expect the next chapter to be bugged...

Sometimes I feel that no one and I mean no one from Bioware plays this game except for maybe one guy who actually did live chat with me on a ticket... then again that stream with Eric blasting through things pretty showed how much he actually played the game.

I just hope Black Desert ain't this bad with bugs.

Edited by LordZorith

How about the Black Hole title I was supposed to have been awarded months and months ago? Three tickets later (first two closed without reason) and absolutely nothing. No title, no achievement, no response to my third ticket. When will you be fixing the conquest titles and achievements that were supposed to be awarded back BEFORE the expansion?

First you say you fix Conquest.. and then it breaks again and again and again... Only title that I have honestly received was Quesh... still waiting on my Oricon, Ilum and recently Hoth.. hate to say this but its getting annoying and I won't bother reporting anymore considering they sit in que for a month and geta generic robotic reply of Well this is bug please use /bug (which gets you no where cause /bug is broken too)

First you say you fixed GTN and once again broken

First you say Events are fixed and then those get broken..

Funny thing is though that once it appears some thing with the CARTEL MARKET is broken - oh that's a instantaneous fix right there.

Hell even Kaligs items aren't even rewards anymore

I can keep going on and going on and so forth...

You had all so much going for this game and boom 4.0 hit and y'all screwed yourselves over by not using that thing called a Public Test Server the same thing that helped fixed multiple bugs when Shadow of Revan came out and needless to say that PTS server is more stable then any of the other servers you have online.

So Tait... please for the love of Darth Bug use Master Public Test Server....

PS sorry if I sound impatient but THERE IS A TEST SERVER WHICH SHOULD HAVE BEEN USED!!! Ill expect the next chapter to be bugged...

Sometimes I feel that no one and I mean no one from Bioware plays this game except for maybe one guy who actually did live chat with me on a ticket... then again that stream with Eric blasting through things pretty showed how much he actually played the game.

I just hope Black Desert ain't this bad with bugs.

Well at least I'm not the only one harping on them to use the Test server, but I think they have us on ignore or something. They haven't used it in a while.

Hey folks,

I've sent this over to the team, and they are looking into it. I'll let you know as I get more information.

-Tait

What's happening with the Conquest Title for 06/10/2015?

When we submitted the ticket, customer services said the developpers would deal with it, but no news since.

You had performed a server restart on the previous monday (05/10/2015) that erased the conquest top 10 on our server (Battle Meditation). Our guild (La Source du Pouvoir) had conquered Oricon and we never received the title (although we got the quests reward eventually).

So, should we harrass your customer support until they grant the title manually or were your technical teams too busy to deal with it until now, and you'll do a script to grant it to the affected players?

Hey everyone,

We are going to begin granting the missed Conquest rewards and Achievements shortly. They will be granted gradually over the rest of the day. If you are logged in when we attempt to grant the Achievement to you it will not work, so we will be performing that grant multiple times, and it may take longer than the rewards. Thanks for your patience while we get these things rolled out!

-Tait

Hey everyone,

We are going to begin granting the missed Conquest rewards and Achievements shortly. They will be granted gradually over the rest of the day. If you are logged in when we attempt to grant the Achievement to you it will not work, so we will be performing that grant multiple times, and it may take longer than the rewards. Thanks for your patience while we get these things rolled out!

-Tait

Better and thank you.

Hey everyone,

-Tait

What about the people who have been missing their title since before the expansion? Will they ever get their achievement and title? I have a screenshot as proof that my guild and I conquered Black Hole.

Hey everyone,

-Tait

So does this include all the other conquest titles or just the recent issue?

So does this include all the other conquest titles or just the recent issue?

If the dev stream is anything to go by, just the recent one.

It would be nice to get an official word on this, even if it comes down to "get stuffed / conquer that planet again".