Maintenance: 12 January 2016

TaitWatson

Hey everyone,

All servers and the website will be unavailable on Tuesday, January 12th while we apply Game Update 4.0.4.

Details:

DATE: 12 January 2016

TIME: 5AM - 9AM PST (1PM - 5PM GMT)

VERSION: 4.0.4

Patch Notes will be available on Monday the 11th.

Thanks!

-Tait

Hey everyone,

All servers and the website will be unavailable on Tuesday, January 12th while we apply Game Update 4.0.4.

Details:

DATE: 12 January 2016

TIME: 5AM - 9AM PST (1PM - 5PM GMT)

VERSION: 4.0.4

Patch Notes will be available on Monday the 11th.

Thanks!

-Tait

Ok. By the way, I'd like to ask a question: Will our romances be unbugged so our romances will be acknowledged in future content? Those who didn't get the letter I mean.

Edited by Swedguy

Ok. By the way, I'd like to ask a question: Will our romances be unbugged so our romances will be acknowledged in future content? Those who didn't get the letter I mean.

Confirmation would be nice but judging by what I understood of their explanation when mentioning the fix, the romance wasn't "unflagged" per se, the method by which those flags are recognized is what got messed up. So the flags will be set and thus would be "acknowledged" after the fix is in place.

Yeah that certainly is the biggest concern with this game....jeez.

Instead of applying the patch on Tues 12th, could you put it on the PTS on that date, and go live 2 or 3 years later when we have found the bugs and your staff have fixed them :eek:

Sorry but you have a track record of adding more bugs than you fix :rolleyes:

So true and so sad.

Why so small patch?

Tait,

When planning big patch with many bug fix, with codex and achievements fix?

Next big bug fixes will happen probably in next 1-2 years if we are lucky. What you are calling bugs (like GTN, story, codex etc.) are actually "features" for our enjoyment of the game so BW have decided not to fix them. In meantime all the programmers are working on new cartel packs by re-skinning existing stuff.

ok Thanks Tait

not forget please

after 4.0 we have some achievements bug

- treek have 50 bugged points from influence test

- some heroic with new system auto finish quest

and not give codex and lore achievements

- on ilum event zone not count pvp kill for achievement

because no more bolster here

- about codex still many bugged you find in my thread

but I know you aware about it