Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

LFG The shroud Revealed

Forbbiden
01.07.2016 , 03:05 PM | #1
been trying to find a group for over an hour in fleet, and no one has replied, i've also posted this is my sever The Progenitor.

Forbbiden
01.08.2016 , 08:23 AM | #3
thanks, 2 weeks? wow, if the solo part wasn't such a time sink i wouldn't even be bothered to try getting this H4 done, but i don't like leaving it unfinished now.

IslanderRebel
01.08.2016 , 01:38 PM | #4
Imp or pub side?

venturing into the unknown world of Euro servers.

Forbbiden
01.08.2016 , 04:44 PM | #5
republic

Taythan
01.11.2016 , 07:17 AM | #6
2 weeks! Count yourself lucky I had that mission in my que for two years. (Ebon Hawk server) Granted I wasn't looking for a group every day. My Sith Marauder was finally able to complete it just last night. There is very little to gain from this mission anymore other than the satisfaction that it is ever so slightly more challenging than the regular content. The biggest problem with finding a group for this mission is you can't share it. Which means every member of the group has to have run around the galaxy with their micobinoculars.

PorsaLindahl
01.11.2016 , 09:54 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Taythan View Post
2 weeks! Count yourself lucky I had that mission in my que for two years. (Ebon Hawk server) Granted I wasn't looking for a group every day. My Sith Marauder was finally able to complete it just last night. There is very little to gain from this mission anymore other than the satisfaction that it is ever so slightly more challenging than the regular content. The biggest problem with finding a group for this mission is you can't share it. Which means every member of the group has to have run around the galaxy with their micobinoculars.
I actually found help by spamming fleet, not from the forums. And people don't have to be on, or have completed, the mission to assist. They just don't get to participate in the cinematics or get the mission reward.

Taythan
01.11.2016 , 10:02 AM | #8
For the mission all the pieces there were two of us and we tried to get a third to help and every single person could join the group but could not operate the little beacon that sets you onto the jumping car chase portion. The message came up that the area was not available to them and the mission could not be shared. as for Shroud, I followed my friend all the way through all the pieces reset that mission and the two of us completed it. Then we got into Shroud and couldn't get past the door with the four buttons. We picked up a guy on fleet and all three of us had to reset the mission in order for all three of us to enter.