Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: 12 January 2016

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TaitWatson
01.08.2016 , 01:33 PM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey everyone,

All servers and the website will be unavailable on Tuesday, January 12th while we apply Game Update 4.0.4.

Details:
DATE: 12 January 2016
TIME: 5AM - 9AM PST (1PM - 5PM GMT)
VERSION: 4.0.4

Patch Notes will be available on Monday the 11th.

Thanks!

-Tait
Tait "pariahloki" Watson
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Swedguy
01.08.2016 , 02:34 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
Hey everyone,

All servers and the website will be unavailable on Tuesday, January 12th while we apply Game Update 4.0.4.

Details:
DATE: 12 January 2016
TIME: 5AM - 9AM PST (1PM - 5PM GMT)
VERSION: 4.0.4

Thanks!

-Tait
Ok. By the way, I'd like to ask a question: Will our romances be unbugged so our romances will be acknowledged in future content? Those who didn't get the letter I mean.

The-Kaitou-Kid
01.08.2016 , 04:36 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Swedguy View Post
Ok. By the way, I'd like to ask a question: Will our romances be unbugged so our romances will be acknowledged in future content? Those who didn't get the letter I mean.
Confirmation would be nice but judging by what I understood of their explanation when mentioning the fix, the romance wasn't "unflagged" per se, the method by which those flags are recognized is what got messed up. So the flags will be set and thus would be "acknowledged" after the fix is in place.
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

Zerileth
01.08.2016 , 05:05 PM | #4
What new bugs await us Tuesday after this patch?

Please fix more than break. Please fix more than break. Please fix more than break...
No annoying, begging, misguiding referral link here

Jaymzter
01.08.2016 , 08:44 PM | #5
Will this patch fix the missing class story missions bug? This is a major game breaking bug that is affecting a lot of players, not just me.

DerSchneider
01.08.2016 , 10:00 PM | #6
Please give us some information about season 7.
Nightrain Juggernaut

xmarcusprimex
01.09.2016 , 12:15 AM | #7
Will Treek be fixed so she does not say the EXACT same thing over and over in combat?
She is unplayable at the moment.

Aeristash
01.09.2016 , 07:21 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post

GythralSWTOR
01.09.2016 , 07:57 AM | #9
Instead of applying the patch on Tues 12th, could you put it on the PTS on that date, and go live 2 or 3 years later when we have found the bugs and your staff have fixed them

Sorry but you have a track record of adding more bugs than you fix
Just like everyone else, here is my friends code , if you sub or re-sub we both get rewarded.

http://www.swtor.com/r/TMTBGq

SweKaiser
01.09.2016 , 08:23 AM | #10
Yeah that certainly is the biggest concern with this game....jeez.