Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is it really this bad for Community, Devs, Communication......Nothing??

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Is it really this bad for Community, Devs, Communication......Nothing??
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

adormitul
01.05.2016 , 03:07 PM | #11
What are the stickies?

Neoforcer
01.05.2016 , 03:10 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by MandFlurry View Post
Spoiler
Points you to dev tracker they talk all the time on here if you know were to look the dev tracker is meant to show every post BW makes on these forums....

Aylias
01.05.2016 , 03:14 PM | #13

Quraswren
01.05.2016 , 03:16 PM | #14
Sadly what is there really to discuss?

The game is a bit stagnant. nothing is coming till February. Not much to talk about unless they wanted to bring up how they are fixing the bugged events and lets be honest. Anyone think they want to talk about that?

Bw's got nothing to talk about.
Current subscriber: Refer code: http://www.swtor.com/r/t4QfLH
What you get: http://www.swtor.com/info/friends

Joesixxpack
01.05.2016 , 03:16 PM | #15
Yeah look at all that exciting and informative communication. Server down, server up, server down, server up, no TFA spoilers pls, event broken see u next year, server down, event broken, etc...

Nordecke
01.05.2016 , 03:18 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Aylias View Post
A whopping/underwhelming 2 posts since the 27th.
2 posts in 9 days. 2 of those days were holidays and 2 of those days were the weekend.

EricMusco
01.05.2016 , 03:31 PM | #17 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Happy 2016 everyone!

Just to alleviate any concerns, we are here. There will be information on upcoming live streams, patch release dates, and more, coming soon. I am hoping to get some details out before the end of the week.

I removed the stickies because they were for announcements that were no longer relevant (the FAQ articles moved) or for older blog content (the Alliance). No alarm needed, I just did a little 2016 house cleaning. Before you know it there will be more stickies to occupy the top of a General Discussion near you

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

TheGreatHambino
01.05.2016 , 03:33 PM | #18
Edit: Eh, not worth it.

Colow_Leper
01.05.2016 , 03:33 PM | #19
OMG! There's someone alive!
Didn't we just leave this party?

Ghisallo
01.05.2016 , 03:33 PM | #20
Hmmm this thread made me just notice the stickies are gone too. If not a mistake usually this only happens when something big enough to render the Gold Names states in those threads old/outdated news. This appears to have actually happened a few days ago (did a quick check of the first 10 pages.)

I am sure we will get something in the next week or two. They need to get the SWTOR community hype train going again. More than a few people, even entire guilds have left the game since Eric's "no news on PvE" announcment though so I am equally sure that whatever it is will be VERY carefully crafted. Unless EA suddenly threw A LOT of money at it for some fantastic reason their dev cycle is locked in until at least August. Heck half their PvE development team isn't even on the game anymore. So, if they address the issue, they will be wanting to try and molify the PvE fans that remain, while not admitting to a potential mistake AND not feeding the rivalries between the various factions. Whatever comes out will be an interesting read.

EDIT just saw Eric's response... Lol
...We always arise from our own ashes. Everything returns later in its... changed form...
...To remind you that all humans make mistakes, and that all leaders are but human.
---Leto, Lion of Atreides