Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Server Restarts - 12/22

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TaitWatson
12.21.2015 , 02:42 PM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks,

We're going to be restarting all servers tomorrow (12/22) around 7AM PST (3PM GMT). The downtime will be less than an hour.

The website will also be unavailable briefly during this window.

Thanks!
Tait "pariahloki" Watson
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Jerba
12.21.2015 , 03:10 PM | #2
Woot, I thought you were on vacation already.
Nevertheless, a server restart is appreciated so the lag doesn't add up during the holidays like last year. Hopefully, we'll get another restart in the next 1-2 weeks as well.
Scoundrel healer. Raid leader. Guild officer @ Tulak Hord

Sindariel
12.21.2015 , 03:22 PM | #3
Fix the GTN Bug!
Click my friend link for a free character transfer, 7 days of free sub and more goodies. Details

Xo-Lara
12.21.2015 , 03:27 PM | #4
Thank you for the update and the restart.
If you like my stronghold threads such as this and this, please consider using my referral link. It will reward us both. Or you could post your support for one of my threads.
{Ξ(Θ)!!██████████████████

Swedguy
12.21.2015 , 04:54 PM | #5
Fix Chapter VII and the Romance Bug!

Stoofa
12.21.2015 , 05:01 PM | #6
LOL - it's a restart guys, there will be no fixes.
What is broken now will remain so until January - they will not attempt any fixes on the 22nd December when their staff will not be back in the building until 4th January at the earliest.
Here is a referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/H579Bl
Be you newbie, subscriber or old-hand - we both get free things if you click me!
7 days of free subscription, a free character transfer & a bundle of free unlocks

Sindariel
12.21.2015 , 05:12 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Stoofa View Post
LOL - it's a restart guys, there will be no fixes.
What is broken now will remain so until January - they will not attempt any fixes on the 22nd December when their staff will not be back in the building until 4th January at the earliest.
That's why we complain!
Click my friend link for a free character transfer, 7 days of free sub and more goodies. Details

hhaarrppeerr
12.21.2015 , 05:40 PM | #8
uh oh
Gary Harper

Irish_Junglebear
12.21.2015 , 06:02 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Sindariel View Post
That's why we complain!
Let them enjoy the holidays. Everyone needs a vacation, and I think they deserve it more than anyone else seeing how much the community complains about every little thing.

ScarletBlaze
12.21.2015 , 06:03 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
Hey folks,

We're going to be restarting all servers tomorrow (12/22) around 7AM PST (3PM GMT). The downtime will be less than an hour.

The website will also be unavailable briefly during this window.

Thanks!
Thanks for the information. Have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Enjoy this time with your friends and family.
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Guild Roleplays: http://republicexplorerscorp.enjin.com/activity
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/vLlZlR