Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Getting Rolled

Amerlok
12.28.2011 , 05:33 PM | #1
I'm not typically a poster - just a reader... but the current state of PVP on Lord Adraas is horrific.

I play a Rebuplic Trooper (33 Commando) and started playing PVP at 10.

I try to play 10-15 Matches a day, and the Republic HASN'T WON A MATCH IN 7 Days.

Seriously, there seems to be a premade of 50 imps that are rolling EVERYONE.

I congratulate them on their skill, but I'm pretty much done with PVP until my entire Guild hits 50.

I'm all for the Bracket System or whatever it takes to make PVP enjoyable again.

I don't mind getting rolled on the battlefield, but when I can be evaporated in 2 seconds (literally) along with the rest of my team, there is something wrong.

My 2 cents

eloco
12.28.2011 , 05:37 PM | #2
Im Empire, Im 50. I get the same thing, Huttball, Premade of actual PVP players, I have random Pugs who are complete morons. I lose, just deal with it.
January/4/2011 Leader of the 'Useless elevator outside D7 Flashpoint entrance Fanclub'.

Cythis
12.28.2011 , 05:40 PM | #3
I shared your frustration in beta and even now rarely play outside a premade. This game is balanced around team play. Its great to get in a pug vrs pug but reality in an mmo will always be pre-mades. This game is rougher on PUGing than others and to easy at times in a pre-made. Wait for ur guildies then, pve is pretty decent in this game to hold you over for a bit.
Cythis ~

MrTerrito
12.28.2011 , 05:42 PM | #4
I would hate to have to deal with losing.