Producer Letter Livestream Wrap-up

EricMusco

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

Here is a wrap-up of the things we talked about on the Producer Letter Livestream…

Chapter 10 – Anarchy in Paradise will be launching on February 11th. Along with Chapter 10, will be Game Update 4.1 which will include Fighting for the Eternal Championship, Bowdaar as an unlockable Companion through Alliance, and updates to Crafting. We will have more details on those changes in January.

We have a whole host of new subscriber rewards for you as well:

• Be a subscriber on January 11th and receive HK-55 as a playable Companion when 4.1 launches on 2/9.
  • Be a subscriber continuously from January 11th through the launch of Chapter 16, and receive an entire bonus Chapter where you will play as HK-55!
  • Be a subscriber on the 1st of each month, and receive 2 days of early access to any Chapter which launches that month. This includes Chapter 10 in February.
  • There will also be additional monthly subscriber rewards throughout Season 1, most of which will be themed around HK-55.

Throughout the month of December, we will have plenty of things going on as well. The Gree, Rakghoul, and Bounty Contract events will each run for a week. Log in any time from 12/8 to 1/5 to receive our 4th anniversary rewards, including an HK-51 Stronghold Decoration, more information later this week! We will also be running Life Day and Double XP, more info on those tomorrow.

We hope you enjoyed the stream and want to thank you all for tuning in. If you have any questions about the stream or anything else, throw them in this thread and I will work with Ben on getting them answered. Thanks!

-eric

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the stream. It was well done. However, there is one question that I am left with, that we've really been left with for several months now.

Any new Warzones, OPs, Flashpoints, anything coming anytime soon? Haven't really had much new since 3.0 launched over a year ago.

Edited by Death_By_Smiley

These are awesome, and I'm going to keep my subscription, but will we see any new Operations, Flashpoints, and even some more PVP warzones and Galactic Starfighter content anytime soon? I love playing the story, but these are the things that keep me hooked in between chapters, and quite frankly, some of the content is getting a little old .

in reference to your parting words of leaving questions here:

Have you seen this thread?

Petition to Rectify Class Balance

And can you give us any information about DPS targets, whether the Melee Sustain/Burst Range Sustain/Burst targets are still as they were when expressed in 3.0

Any info about the loss of 30% surge bonuses in some specs?

Any info about new Operations?

Hey, could you just clarify for us why you said that Chapter X would be released in January, then turned around and delayed it to February and expected us to be hyped? Are you working on developing more content in this break? Or are you fixing the many bugs and glitches? A reason would be really appreciated! I hope you say that you're working on Ops and Flashpoints and content - I don't even need a timeline, just to know that it's happening would be nice at this point.

I think the stream was trash, and hyped up for nothing (and I'm angry that I re-subbed yesterday, I should have gone on a break while there's no new content), but I would like to get a little clarification on what is happening over there at Bioware Austin while we're doing the same content over and over again and waiting for "choices that matter", which is basically a bold faced lie.

Thanks!

Edited by ldenton

We hope you enjoyed the stream and want to thank you all for tuning in. If you have any questions about the stream or anything else, throw them in this thread and I will work with Ben on getting them answered. Thanks!

Question; Are you guys really not going to do anything at all pertaining to the launch of the new movie, pretty much the biggest marketing opportunity you will ever get? :confused:

I put this on another thread: my feedback is that I am incredibly disappointed that BW is spending substantial resources to create a fluff alternate POV chapter rather than use those resources on what players want ie new operations, FPS or warzones. Heck even more main story content would be better than a HK-55 chapter.