Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Downtime: 25 November 2015

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TaitWatson
11.24.2015 , 11:34 AM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks,

We have identified an issue with the fix for the "dead bodies lining the streets" issue, and will need to deploy a fix for it. This downtime will occur tomorrow (November 25th) morning, at the same time as today: 5AM PST - 7AM PST (1PM - 3PM GMT).

There won't be a patch associated with it, as it's just a server-side fix, but here is your "Server Fix Note":
  • The galaxy is no longer (and can no longer become) littered with the corpses of those who have fallen in battle. For real this time.
-Tait
Tait "pariahloki" Watson
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Jerba
11.24.2015 , 11:43 AM | #2
Sad to hear we are getting another downtime. Hope this will be the last one this week.
Scoundrel healer. Raid leader. Guild officer @ Tulak Hord

JasonThDi
11.24.2015 , 11:45 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
Hey folks,

We have identified an issue with the fix for the "dead bodies lining the streets" issue, and will need to deploy a fix for it. This downtime will occur tomorrow (November 25th) morning, at the same time as today: 5AM PST - 7AM PST (1PM - 3PM GMT).

There won't be a patch associated with it, as it's just a server-side fix, but here is your "Server Fix Note":
  • The galaxy is no longer (and can no longer become) littered with the corpses of those who have fallen in battle. For real this time.
-Tait
That's good to hear. Don't forget about the countless character restoration request tickets that are still waiting to be answered.
http://www.swtor.com/r/BydDVX My referral link. 7 Free days of sub and other goodies. I get some something, you get something but know you don't have to use my link.

TaitWatson
11.24.2015 , 11:49 AM | #4 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by JasonThDi View Post
That's good to hear. Don't forget about the countless character restoration request tickets that are still waiting to be answered.
The Customer Support team is still working through those, as was mentioned by Musco here.
Tait "pariahloki" Watson
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

JasonThDi
11.24.2015 , 11:51 AM | #5
The Customer Support team is still working through those, as was mentioned by Musco here.
Oh, ok. My apologies. I had no idea you were still sorting through the countless tickets.
http://www.swtor.com/r/BydDVX My referral link. 7 Free days of sub and other goodies. I get some something, you get something but know you don't have to use my link.

AyeEs
11.24.2015 , 11:56 AM | #6
Glad to hear about the bodies not littering the streets. Sadly, I have had scavengable mobs disappear either while trying to scavenge, or before I could scavenge. These occurances happened in a heroic Star Fortress.

BenKatarn
11.24.2015 , 12:07 PM | #7
Hey folks,

-Tait
Just so you know, it seems as if 4.0.2a broke something in regards to companion quests. With 4.0, companion quests were supposed to be no longer tied to Influence, but to story progression. Now it seems that this is no longer the case as I can no longer have access to certain conversations that I had before today's patch, but did not yet engage in.
- = = The Atrias Legacy = = -
Aryne, Jedi Sentinel | Cayra, Jedi Sage | Kherra, Scoundrel | Khenna, Vanguard
Vertos, Sith Juggernaut | Zedas, Sith Sorcerer | Ysari, Sniper | Neith, Powertech

Kaedo
11.24.2015 , 12:41 PM | #8
Are you aware of what the average wait time is for a character restoration ticket at the moment? I've currently been waiting 10 days. Appreciate this is off topic and a situation of my own making, but any indication of when I'm likely to have the character restored would be appreciated.
'Remember, a Jedi's strength flows from the Force. But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. Consume you it will.'

GythralSWTOR
11.24.2015 , 12:49 PM | #9
Are you going to fix the companions buffs that you broke again - now need to buff every time I get off a mount or zone again?
Just like everyone else, here is my friends code , if you sub or re-sub we both get rewarded.

http://www.swtor.com/r/TMTBGq

ChristienB
11.24.2015 , 01:59 PM | #10

-Tait
Rhyme of the Ancient Khem:
Bodies, bodies everywhere and not a drop to drink. Bodies, bodies everywhere and all the mobs did shrink...