Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Corpse Despawn and Lag

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EricMusco
11.22.2015 , 02:23 PM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey folks,

We are aware of the issue currently in-game in which corpses aren't despawning, leading to lag issues in some areas. We are exploring a fix for the issue for Tuesday. Also, we may be doing a brief server restart tomorrow at some point to help alleviate some of the lag. I will have more information on that tomorrow.

Thank you everyone for your patience.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Avalyssia
11.22.2015 , 02:25 PM | #2
Ugh, I have to wait until then to do weeklies...

SamAnders
11.22.2015 , 02:26 PM | #3
Well, Tuesday. Better have the companion fix too.

Could have just rolled back to 4.0.1a temporarily though

Talrol
11.22.2015 , 02:38 PM | #4
When I reported this issue in a ticket, I get advise to delete game files to force a verification of my game? I think someone needs to reprogram the protocol droids to actually use intelligence rather than stock book answers to an issue which they didn't even fully read the ticket on.

DizzD
11.22.2015 , 03:06 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Talrol View Post
When I reported this issue in a ticket, I get advise to delete game files to force a verification of my game? I think someone needs to reprogram the protocol droids to actually use intelligence rather than stock book answers to an issue which they didn't even fully read the ticket on.
This is pretty much true of all MMOs. If you have a technical issue 9/10 Google will solve it, and 9/10 CS will give you nothing but useless info(at best).
Darth Dizmal
<Sithit>
Shadowlands
Moar Pew Pew

Joefjr
11.22.2015 , 03:08 PM | #6
Using common sense, its the un-looted bodies not despawning. Because when i kill stuff i can bio/scav it and the body disappears, we can bio/scav stuff that other players killed as long as they looted them. We are unable to do this to the pile of bodies that are laying around, so they were not looted.
PLEASE give us an option to make HK-55 Melee we NEED a melee droid we got plenty of range droids already!
(9 Patches and still not fixed)Veeroa Denz and Choza Raabat are Force users comps getting tech power.

Jerba
11.22.2015 , 03:11 PM | #7
As long as you don't break conquest with the patch, I'm fine with that. All the planets with heroic quests are pretty laggy right now.
Hope to also get a fix for the stuck quests where everything is completed but the quest doesn't advance, and the update on companion strength.
Scoundrel healer. Raid leader. Guild officer @ Tulak Hord

thejediKnightjim
11.22.2015 , 03:12 PM | #8
well i hope they fix it i can't do a lot of stuff with out lag.

Starrko
11.22.2015 , 03:12 PM | #9
what about a server restart today so we can actually do our weekly before Tuesday reset...

StarkHelsing
11.22.2015 , 03:14 PM | #10
Well that was a relief. That lag was painful. Even more of a relief that you're actually patching Tuesday, you proved me wrong ;]
'I've had enough of your disingenuous assertions.'
>>>Social Ability; Legacy Unlock <<<.
Why should Sith Purebloods get all the forceslap fun? ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)