Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why is Operation gear auto assigned???

Rhayge
12.28.2011 , 02:15 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by DirewolfX View Post
Normal mode was designed for PUGs (i.e. WoW's LFR difficulty). Established groups are expected to start on Hard mode (which has a separate lockout).
Regardless of what this level of difficulty was designed for, the loot system clearly is not adequate, even if it is supposedly 'working as intended'.

Again, it would be nice for BW Devs to clearly define the loot systems in place today for end-game operations so there is no more confusion or ambiguity on how it should or should not be working. Or if there are bugs/issues with the loot systems in the normal modes, tell us that too and give us an idea of when we will see a resolution.
Agent Xhex Galere - Guild Leader

== ANATHEMA ==
Website || Apply Casual Progression | Adult | PVE | US - EST

Bovverim
12.28.2011 , 03:35 PM | #12
Our first guild run in EV last night and we had the same problem with auto assigned loot that is BoP, and to loot the gear the raid leader had to pass raid leader to each individual so that they could loot their gear and tokens

Also what gives with 4 different vendors for the raid gear, last night I was auto assigned Unassembled Columi Wargrade Tech Greaves.

So after finally finding the right Columi vendor I tried to choose the correct leggings for a gunnery commando, but thanks to not being able to read the set bonus until after I purchased the greaves I choose the leggings for a dps Vanguard.

I love this game, reminds me of vanilla WoW at it's finest but there is butt load polishing to be done.
BOVVER
INSURGENCE
Republic Oceanic PVP/PVE Guild