Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: November 17th, 2015

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Halinalle
11.17.2015 , 03:32 AM | #81
Quote: Originally Posted by AetherShanty View Post
That's nowhere near all the changes.
Patch notes: http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes/1117....2-patch-notes

Idoya
11.17.2015 , 06:25 AM | #82
Companion base stats have been reduced.
Companion damage and healing output has been reduced.

Good, but by how much? Because my sub ends in a few days, less than a fortnight, and tomorrow would normally be the day I resub, so the first thing I intend to do when I get on is check I can still solo SF. Cuz if I can't.... well, there are a fair few games out there I enjoy a lot more than this already.
I'm so meta even this acronym

TaitWatson
11.17.2015 , 01:11 PM | #83 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey everyone,

As you can tell, the website is back online, but the game servers are still down. We are actively investigating an issue with client patching. Unfortunately, I don't have any ETA for you right now, but will keep you updated as I find out more!

Thanks,

Tait
Tait "pariahloki" Watson
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Divona
11.17.2015 , 01:15 PM | #84
Ouch i hope this is not some serious problem. In EU time is soon very late for us.
The Division Dev:
I will say this. Video games have a business side as well as the creative side. This is necessary to function and only time will tell what the future of the game is.

AetherShanty
11.17.2015 , 01:16 PM | #85
Quote: Originally Posted by Halinalle View Post
That's nowhere near all the changes.
Patch notes: http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes/1117....2-patch-notes
There was a link to the full patch notes in Eric's post... *shakes head*
There is no Corso, there is only Theron... AND A CARGO BAY FULL OF COURTING GIFTS!

Jerba
11.17.2015 , 01:18 PM | #86
My guild is anxious to get online and conquer Yavin 4. Bring up the servers already!

Seriously though, better be on the safe side and make sure the patch is working for BitRaider users. Multiple players in my guild who still use BitRaider had problems downloading the patch.
Scoundrel healer. Raid leader. Guild officer @ Tulak Hord

Kymerous
11.17.2015 , 01:19 PM | #87
If you all would feed the gerbil more, he wouldnt get tired so much and the wheel could keep rotating keeping the servers from having issues

FlavivsAetivs
11.17.2015 , 01:21 PM | #88
I don't actually use bit raider (in fact I have no clue what it is for) but it's installed by default with my game and I have been unable to finish the patch myself. Hopefully this gets fixed soon.

~ Eudoxia
A.K.A. Magister Militum Flavius Aetius
Eudoxia Eudoxya
<Aeterna Vigilantia>
Jedi Covenant

Drudenfusz
11.17.2015 , 01:24 PM | #89
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
Hey everyone,

As you can tell, the website is back online, but the game servers are still down. We are actively investigating an issue with client patching. Unfortunately, I don't have any ETA for you right now, but will keep you updated as I find out more!

Thanks,

Tait
Since this week is on of the rather rare conquest weeks, will we get a change on the conquest schedule, since it seems Europe is going to lose the day for conquest?
My Old Republic Warring is Magic
Lana Everhope - The Drudenfusz Legacy, Shadow Tank on The Red Eclipse
When you play the game of PvP, you win or you die.
English version <- SWTOR Wiki -> German version

Jerba
11.17.2015 , 01:32 PM | #90
Quote: Originally Posted by Drudenfusz View Post
Since this week is on of the rather rare conquest weeks, will we get a change on the conquest schedule, since it seems Europe is going to lose the day for conquest?
Why would they do that? Everyone on the server is affected equally so delaying or repeating the conquest won't help. One day delay won't break the whole conquest week.
In fact, since they posted the schedule early this time, players expected it to be definite and planned their playing time/vacation days around it. Changing the schedule now will cause more problems than a maintenance that lasted a few hours longer than usually.
Scoundrel healer. Raid leader. Guild officer @ Tulak Hord