Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Subscriber Rewards Survey

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EricMusco
11.12.2015 , 10:00 AM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey folks!

One of the things our team is exploring is to continue giving increased value to your subscription time. Example being the additional rewards we issued each month of being a subscriber leading up to Fallen Empire's launch. After some internal discussion, we decided, why not just go to the source to get some of your feedback as well!

At the bottom of this post you will find a link to a survey which will get your insights into the types of things you like, and would like to see as a subscriber reward. If you have time please take a few minutes and fill out the survey.

Thanks everyone!

-eric

Survey link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SubscriberRewards_04
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

JWagner
11.12.2015 , 10:02 AM | #2
Nice Quick Survey! Thanks for listening Eric!

janosszabo
11.12.2015 , 10:05 AM | #3
I was hoping this survey would be opting for different rewards for subscription, not just rating the current model. Nonetheless, I hope this helps improve the rewards. Though, I don't necessarily need anything else to pay for what I'm already enjoying, imho.
It is always more difficult to fight against faith than against knowledge.

dscount
11.12.2015 , 10:09 AM | #4
Awesome! Thank you for doing this. THIS is the kind of communication we love to see. Doesn't mean we will get all the suggested items, but nice to see you engage the community in some fashion.

I'd suggest maybe even an Email blast to SUB's might be a better way to catch those that don't read forums.

EDIT: This survey doesn't reflect your conversation exactly above. It's appears more about future Xpac and less about benefits to SUBS ongoing (IE: Monthly). Might want to add some additional Q&A in the survey or reword. (IMHO)

I also echo others.. Reskin of ANYTHING as a SUB benefit is a slap in the face. I hope to never see Nico on CM as well the mount reskinned. The Duster was not that great as another already existed in game (shaded differently).
Reference Link: Why not? http://www.swtor.com/r/FDltnT
WTB Legacy Bound Ear, Implants, Relics

Anaesha
11.12.2015 , 10:09 AM | #5
I think I can pretty much guess what most people will put on the last question.

"Truly Unique Items (not reskins of existing items) that makes me feel like it's worth the cost to sub for them."

^What I put on the final question.

ImmortalLowlife
11.12.2015 , 10:10 AM | #6
Done...hope it helps
"There is no Light Side...There is no Dark Side...there is only The Force..."

And you already know...Click HERE for free stuff!!!

Excise
11.12.2015 , 10:11 AM | #7
Mostly none-of-the-above for these, as the reason I subscribe is because it makes raiding way more practical.
[[The real Revan wouldn't go crazy and kill the Emperor with an insane ceremony. The real Revan would get smashed on stims until his eyeballs bled, abuse the insane pathing AI, and reload the instant something went wrong. He would be unstoppable.]]

Bobs_YourUncle
11.12.2015 , 10:12 AM | #8
Nice way to get the players feedback. I think my only real disappointment in the subscriber rewards related to KotFE was the Nico duster. It was stiff, didn't look like Nico's duster, and a recolored item that was already in game. I think subscriber rewards should be something totally unique to what is available generally. One more criticism I would give is to keep the subscriber rewards to something that can be used by all characters. The blasters, while nice for my couple of alts that can use blasters, its a waste of space on my main. Likewise, the duster, while fitting of my smuggler, really seems out of place on my sorc, but I get it was a theme.

Normally, I'm not one to complain about free stuff, but you asked, so there.
Morbidum
Level 60 Lightening Sorcerer on The Harbinger

Looking to click a strangers referral link? Here you go.

Infernixx
11.12.2015 , 10:17 AM | #9
We need more Dev-endorsed surveys.

As to this one, any additional rewards for long-term subbing is a great idea. Mounts and R&R items are my favorite.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Infernixx nailed it. This is correct.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
There is no excuse for any single use item to ever cost more than a month's subscription. Anyone who pays $10 or $20 for a single use item is hastening the death of TOR and feeding the rise of TOR:The Cash Shop Menace.

DarthMaulUK
11.12.2015 , 10:23 AM | #10
Blimey! Its taken them 3 years to figure out that they actually have a player base to ask and get feedback from.