Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

BH Act 3 Bugged - GAMEBREAKING to BH Progression, no access to Illum/D7/ETC

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
BH Act 3 Bugged - GAMEBREAKING to BH Progression, no access to Illum/D7/ETC
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

JovethGonzalez
12.28.2011 , 03:07 PM | #61 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi everyone,

Apologies for the delay, but the Known Issues thread has been updated to reflect this issue. As I mentioned before, the dev team is aware of this and has been working on a resolution that should be coming in soon.

Thanks for your patience in this.

alrighto
12.28.2011 , 03:09 PM | #62
hmm... I didnt even realize there was a class quest that directs you to Illum... someone who I was questing with just told me go there and there was no quests there lol

stupid stupid bugged piece of cow dung

Blutelf
12.28.2011 , 03:11 PM | #63
Yes, thank you for that. Now that I believe someone at the company is aware of the issue, I feel a bit better, even though I am missing out on tons of dailies and falling behind compared to other classes.

Diora
12.28.2011 , 03:17 PM | #64
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hi everyone,

Apologies for the delay, but the Known Issues thread has been updated to reflect this issue. As I mentioned before, the dev team is aware of this and has been working on a resolution that should be coming in soon.

Joveth, there IS a workaround for the bug for BHs who have not completed the Number One With a Bullet quest.

The workaround is to choose the light side option when speaking with the target of your bounty. This will result in the quests triggering properly....

alrighto
12.28.2011 , 04:26 PM | #65
Quote: Originally Posted by Diora View Post
Joveth, there IS a workaround for the bug for BHs who have not completed the Number One With a Bullet quest.

The workaround is to choose the light side option when speaking with the target of your bounty. This will result in the quests triggering properly....
I dont think this works, I am a light side BH and always pick the light side option and I am sitll bugged

phlowbies
12.28.2011 , 05:29 PM | #66
Quote: Originally Posted by Diora View Post

No, that only has a small chance of working.

HolgB
12.28.2011 , 07:56 PM | #67
What about class quests bugs like this one. I can't get past Act 1 with my bug!!!!!!

Malicore
12.28.2011 , 08:06 PM | #68
Here is another BH class quest bug that I found in Act 1 that I thought I should share in hoping that the Dev team will see it.

Vunak
12.28.2011 , 09:38 PM | #69
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hi everyone,

So pretty much you don't know what is wrong and your just trying to appease the community by saying your "working" on it.
Kindred Rising
PVP-RP SITH

Ithril
12.29.2011 , 09:14 AM | #70
Pretty frustrating bug. Glad you guys are working on it, and hope you work it out soon. A little frustrating being the only 50 in my guild who can't do the Ilum Daily. (It will let me get the weekly though, does that mean it's another bug or is that just the way the bug works?)
Scoundrels Anonymous
A group of friends first, who happen to play MMOs together.