Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Act 3 Closing Bugged out for Bounty Hunter

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Bounty Hunter
Act 3 Closing Bugged out for Bounty Hunter
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Sarmoth's Avatar


Sarmoth
12.28.2011 , 02:54 PM | #211
Quote: Originally Posted by ValaxDarkseer View Post
What makes you think this should be higher priority than jedi flirting?
Cause jedi shouldnt be flirting "its against the code" to have relationships and because the dark side has cookies which makes it priority XD

Nemonia's Avatar


Nemonia
12.28.2011 , 02:55 PM | #212
Quote: Originally Posted by Utop View Post
Allison responded to this in another thread saying they are aware of the issue and are working to get a fix.
They known about it for months. Working on a fix isn't good enough at this point, it should be solved.

ValaxDarkseer's Avatar


ValaxDarkseer
12.28.2011 , 02:59 PM | #213
Quote: Originally Posted by Nemonia View Post
They known about it for months. Working on a fix isn't good enough at this point, it should be solved.
Stop being such a negative nancy. Bioware is trying their hardest to fix this ok!

Bioware is one of the best in the business and i'm 110% confifent they will have this issue resolved sooner or later. Trolling the forums wont solve anything.

Operandi's Avatar


Operandi
12.28.2011 , 03:02 PM | #214
Back to the top only thing I can do in Ilum is War Efforts and Flashpoints.!!!
BodyGuard Bounty Hunter.
Bounty Hunter Officer of Resurgence. Vulkar Highway
http://www.resurgenceguild.us/forums/forum.php

Operandi's Avatar


Operandi
12.28.2011 , 03:05 PM | #215
Quote: Originally Posted by Operandi View Post
Back to the top only thing I can do in Ilum is War Efforts and Flashpoints.!!!
We arent trolling anything we are expressing our discontent about a service we are given and an issue that is wrong with that service that has been known for 4 months. Its what Customer SERVICE is all about, if anything your the one trolling.
BodyGuard Bounty Hunter.
Bounty Hunter Officer of Resurgence. Vulkar Highway
http://www.resurgenceguild.us/forums/forum.php

JovethGonzalez's Avatar


JovethGonzalez
12.28.2011 , 03:05 PM | #216 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi everyone,

Apologies for the delay, but the Known Issues thread has been updated to reflect this issue. As I mentioned before, the dev team is aware of this and has been working on a resolution that should be coming in soon.

Thanks for your patience in this.

Operandi's Avatar


Operandi
12.28.2011 , 03:06 PM | #217
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hi everyone,

Apologies for the delay, but the Known Issues thread has been updated to reflect this issue. As I mentioned before, the dev team is aware of this and has been working on a resolution that should be coming in soon.

Thanks for your patience in this.
Any reason this has not been fixed when it is a game breaking issue and you guys are focusing on Baby names and flirting instead ?
BodyGuard Bounty Hunter.
Bounty Hunter Officer of Resurgence. Vulkar Highway
http://www.resurgenceguild.us/forums/forum.php

Claymaniac's Avatar


Claymaniac
12.28.2011 , 03:16 PM | #218
Quote: Originally Posted by Operandi View Post
Any reason this has not been fixed when it is a game breaking issue and you guys are focusing on Baby names and flirting instead ?
They can only fix one bug at a time? Only 1 guy working at Bioware?
Skeksis: Jedi Sage on Prophecy of the Five. P5 FTW!!!

apocolyptos's Avatar


apocolyptos
12.28.2011 , 03:25 PM | #219
So I went light side on my BH, and obviously haven't come across this bug--though, I have another issue. I just finished the entirety of illum, and I -still- haven't been able to figure out where chapter 4 even starts. Does anyone know? Or am I just missing something incredibly obvious?
Purebred Tank: Zenkiki :: <OldSpice for Wookiees>
YouTube.com/OSWguild

doodirock's Avatar


doodirock
12.28.2011 , 03:47 PM | #220
Quote: Originally Posted by apocolyptos View Post
So I went light side on my BH, and obviously haven't come across this bug--though, I have another issue. I just finished the entirety of illum, and I -still- haven't been able to figure out where chapter 4 even starts. Does anyone know? Or am I just missing something incredibly obvious?

what....
=Bad Idea=
Website | Recruitment