Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

KOTFE Level 60 character creation is bugged

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
KOTFE Level 60 character creation is bugged
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Mevan
11.06.2015 , 05:35 PM | #401
Quote: Originally Posted by Big_poppa View Post
What kind of loser admits to spending 2.5 M in game?

Get a life
2.5 mil is nothing, *******.

Xistie
11.06.2015 , 05:40 PM | #402
Good call, i've lost 2 instant 60 characters to this bug.

My only issue right now is that i hope they will get restored.. otherwise its 30 quid in the drain.

Miri'thali 65 Imperial Agent Sniper
Thali'naru 65 Jedi Consular Sage

The Ni'xin Legacy

EricMusco
11.06.2015 , 05:58 PM | #403 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks,

The issues that many of you were experiencing when making a start at 60 character should now be resolved. We will be restoring the start at 60 token to the Cartel Market shortly. There are multiple different scenarios that your character and start at 60 tokens could be in, I want to cover each of them and what it means for you.
  • I made a start at 60 character, but instead it created a level 1 character and put me on the fleet. I then deleted that character, but my start at 60 token was not restored.
    • You should now see your tokens restored to you when you are at Character select. You can create a level 60 normally now.
  • I made a start at 60 character, but instead it created a level 1 character and put me on the fleet. I did not yet delete that character.
    • If you delete that character, your start at 60 token will be restored to you automatically and you can create your level 60 normally now.
If you still feel you are missing tokens, please contact CS. Thank you all for your patience as we worked through this issue.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Rustweaver
11.06.2015 , 06:01 PM | #404
Awesome possum!

Edit: Except it didn't return mine

Hingkongo
11.06.2015 , 06:07 PM | #405
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

The issues that many of you were experiencing when making a start at 60 character should now be resolved. We will be restoring the start at 60 token to the Cartel Market shortly. There are multiple different scenarios that your character and start at 60 tokens could be in, I want to cover each of them and what it means for you.
  • I made a start at 60 character, but instead it created a level 1 character and put me on the fleet. I then deleted that character, but my start at 60 token was not restored.
    • You should now see your tokens restored to you when you are at Character select. You can create a level 60 normally now.
  • I made a start at 60 character, but instead it created a level 1 character and put me on the fleet. I did not yet delete that character.
    • If you delete that character, your start at 60 token will be restored to you automatically and you can create your level 60 normally now.
If you still feel you are missing tokens, please contact CS. Thank you all for your patience as we worked through this issue.

-eric
Yep got my token and got my level 60. Thanks for the fix!

Wavrak
11.06.2015 , 06:17 PM | #407
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

-eric
Thanks Bioware!
One is not truly good if they do not do "good" things.

Sithstreng
11.06.2015 , 06:30 PM | #408
So will you be giving us our level 60 tokens back? because I deleted mine in hopes of making a new level 60... but nothing... refunds or naw?

Rustweaver
11.06.2015 , 06:33 PM | #409
Quote: Originally Posted by Sithstreng View Post
So will you be giving us our level 60 tokens back? because I deleted mine in hopes of making a new level 60... but nothing... refunds or naw?
Nah brah, nothing in that said anything about being restored. There is no bullet point which says anything about when you deleted your level 1 token character. They don't even tell you to contact customer support if something may have gone wrong.

Hingkongo
11.06.2015 , 06:34 PM | #410
Quote: Originally Posted by Sithstreng View Post
Read the post... You should have your token back. If you don't make a ticket...
I deleted my level 1 and I got my token back now.