Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

KOTFE Level 60 character creation is bugged

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
KOTFE Level 60 character creation is bugged
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EricMusco
11.05.2015 , 11:36 AM | #211 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks,

After posting the workaround information yesterday, we continued to investigate the issues that some of you are experiencing with your Start at 60 tokens not being restored. It does appear that in some cases, a player can end up in a state where their start at 60 character does not create properly, and then their token is also not being restored to them. We are going to be removing the Start at 60 token off of the Cartel Market immediately. Also, in the meantime, we recommend that you do not use any Start at 60 tokens as it is possible that you could end up in this state as well. Note that start at 60 tokens include those bought from the Cartel Market, the GTN, and the free level 60 granted to subscribers in KotFE.

It is our goal to get this fixed ASAP, and the moment I have more information on when we will be fixing it I will pass it on. If you already experienced this issue, hold tight, I will be getting more information on how to get your individual states resolved as well (contacting CS, waiting for maintenance, etc.)

Thank you for your understanding, I will pass on information as I have it.

-eric
Eric Musco | Senior Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Mevan
11.05.2015 , 11:38 AM | #212
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

After posting the workaround information yesterday, we continued to investigate the issues that some of you are experiencing with your Start at 60 tokens not being restored. It does appear that in some cases, a player can end up in a state where their start at 60 character does not create properly, and then their token is also not being restored to them. We are going to be removing the Start at 60 token off of the Cartel Market immediately. Also, in the meantime, we recommend that you do not use any Start at 60 tokens as it is possible that you could end up in this state as well. Note that start at 60 tokens include those bought from the Cartel Market, the GTN, and the free level 60 granted to subscribers in KotFE.

It is our goal to get this fixed ASAP, and the moment I have more information on when we will be fixing it I will pass it on. If you already experienced this issue, hold tight, I will be getting more information on how to get your individual states resolved as well (contacting CS, waiting for maintenance, etc.)

-eric
Good, let's hope this works. And good call removing them from the CM.

theguynamedoom
11.05.2015 , 11:40 AM | #213
Hey folks,

-eric

This guy just posted this on another forum about the same issue hopefully we will get our tokens back.

Bachannal
11.05.2015 , 11:42 AM | #214
Hey folks,

-eric
We've only been reporting this for two weeks now, with little and /or useless responses from support - and NOW you guys finally half admit it happens? Classy.

Chuonmi
11.05.2015 , 11:46 AM | #215
*** I'm a sub and i haven't even used my free 60

GeneralTiphis
11.05.2015 , 11:46 AM | #216
So it's still up so I guess they're gonna patch and do it?
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.
~Battlebug

proisty
11.05.2015 , 11:54 AM | #217
I used my level 60 token, and than deleted it, created another one. Ended up bugging out starting at the Imperial Fleet at level 1.

I really hope I'll get a refund.

EricMusco
11.05.2015 , 11:57 AM | #218 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by GeneralTiphis View Post
It is going to take a bit to take it off the Market, but we are working to get it down as soon as possible. No patch required to take it off the CM.

-eric
Eric Musco | Senior Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Rankyn
11.05.2015 , 11:57 AM | #219
Quote: Originally Posted by Bachannal View Post
Simple - contact your bank and dispute the charge. When enough people do this, and enough refunds are forced, then maybe they'll get the hint.
That's what you'd call the 'nuclear option' because when you do that, BioWare will treat you as having stolen digital product from them and immediately lock you out of your account until you 1) pay them what you originally owed them, and 2) reimburse them for all the fees they incurred when you did this.

So yeah... not the smartest piece of advice.
Keep up to date with game events at
SWTORCalendar.com

Rankyn
11.05.2015 , 11:58 AM | #220
Quote: Originally Posted by GeneralTiphis View Post
The CM doesn't update immediately when they make a change, but it doesn't require a patch to update either.

EDIT: Bah! Eric beat me to it.
Keep up to date with game events at
SWTORCalendar.com