Collections charging cartel coins but not unlocking items

blackopsranger

Just tried to unlock items in my collections Satele Shan's Lightsaber and Advanced Purple Outline Hawkeye crystal The lightsaber was on the toon I was using to unlock it and the crystal was unlocked on another toon. I was charged CC for both to unlock for my account however niether can be retrieved. It says "You do not have permission to retrieve this item"

Thanks for the update!

We looked into it and appears to have just been an issue with latency (similar to the Start at 60 issues). If you (or anyone else who may be reading this) have the same issue, completely exiting the client should resolve the issue.

-Tait

I can second the OP's edit. When I closed the game out completely and restarted, the purchased unlock was available. On a side note, it's great to see so many replies to people experiencing bugs by the community team. But there are sooooo many bugs....would be really great if this stuff was fully tested before going live to minimize the bugginess as much as possible. Maybe the breaking of crafting skills and level sync type of game changers should be left out of future xpacs to focus more heavily on what's really important like the playability of the game.

Thanks for the update!

We looked into it and appears to have just been an issue with latency (similar to the Start at 60 issues). If you (or anyone else who may be reading this) have the same issue, completely exiting the client should resolve the issue.

-Tait

Tait,

I had same issue unlocking bowdaars customization and i clicked twice for cartel coin unlock. I exited client and logged back into it and bowdaars customization is fixed and unlocked. can i please get this extra 60cc credited back ?

Edited by shdwgrndGlider

Thanks for the report!

I'll pass this along to the team for investigation! In the meantime, I would suggest contacting CS.

-Tait

This has happened to me quite a bit. I found the only workaround for this is to completely log out and back into the game. Once I log back in the item is unlocked. I wasted quite a few cartel coins figuring this out.

Thanks for the report!

I'll pass this along to the team for investigation! In the meantime, I would suggest contacting CS.

-Tait

Tait, I've done exactly that -- I tried unlocking one of my items last night and it didn't work -- and Customer Service threw it back at me, asking me to file a bug report. How is this acceptable? If I'm not going to get my item unlock, as I explained to them, I want a refund of my Cartel Coins spent and your Customer Service "droid" sent me a form reply. Unacceptable.

DEVs help! I just bought an MSM Jetpack JT2 from the GTN. Right clicked it, i can use it, but i can't unlock it for my legacy. I have the CC, the problem is that the little icon that allows you to unlock it for the legacy with CC is not there. What should i do ? Is it a bug ? P.S: I tried everything, relog, quit, reopen the game... nothing works. It appears like i never unlock it, like i never use it, but i am using it right now. Edited by aNdreWdajedi

Thanks for the update!

We looked into it and appears to have just been an issue with latency (similar to the Start at 60 issues). e.

-Tait

Attempted to unlock Revan Holostatue in collections, spent the 400 cartel coins needed, and despite relogging the item has not become unlocked for my legacy. Seems like more than latency atm.

DEVs help! I just bought an MSM Jetpack JT2 from the GTN. Right clicked it, i can use it, but i can't unlock it for my legacy. I have the CC, the problem is that the little icon that allows you to unlock it for the legacy with CC is not there. What should i do ? Is it a bug ? P.S: I tried everything, relog, quit, reopen the game... nothing works. It appears like i never unlock it, like i never use it, but i am using it right now.

This happened to me yesterday, relogging worked though. :(

Edited by AetherShanty