Maintenance: 4 November 2015

TaitWatson

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's very nice... in the meantime, people are unable to connect right now, how about posting something about that? :rolleyes:

Lol they are working on it. Just because they aren't on the forums answering every single question doesn't mean they aren't working on it.

Just

bud

Lol they are working on it. Just because they aren't on the forums answering every single question doesn't mean they aren't working on it.

Just

bud

Except they are not the ones working on it, they're community managers, it's kinda their job to communicate. :)

Edited by wolfyde

Hey everyone,

We will be bringing down the servers in order to deploy Patch 4.0.1a.

Date: November 4th, 2015

Time: 5AM - 7AM PST (1PM - 3PM GMT)

Version: 4.0.1a

Patch Notes will be available tomorrow morning.

Thanks!

An A patch eight days after the number patch? Odd. I'm guessing it's either an exploit fix, or a hotfix for an issue that may have sprung up in regards to the weekly reset of ingame stuffs.

I HOPE they fix the level 60 char creation problem. I cant make one even i have one free token since after bug that from 60 was downleveled to 2 and each time deleting an making new will be always level 1 :( Edited by Divona

I HOPE they fix the level 60 char creation problem. I cant make one even i have one free token since after bug that from 60 was downleveled to 2 and each time deleting an making new will be always level 1 :(
Idk man, I think it's kinda cool to be a level 1 and still have an advanced class (ie: I saw a level 1 operative yesterday :D).

An A patch eight days after the number patch? Odd. I'm guessing it's either an exploit fix, or a hotfix for an issue that may have sprung up in regards to the weekly reset of ingame stuffs.
No patch notes on the day of the announcement means Bioware doesn't want to advertise an exploit that's going to be fixed.

Im stucked at the loading screen. Just quit to eat, drink smoke a cig and then...when i want to log in, i just stuck in the loading screen, because they want to apply a fix in the future...this is ridiculous. This is why i dropped my sub, cuz they never able to do a simple thing right. :mad: Edited by BeeRAether

Maybe fixing how some agents don't regain SCORPIO during fallen empire?

I hope so! That and hopefully the Blitz and Skadge bugs that prevent completion of their companion plots. I can't imagine any higher priorities right now.

After running into the SCORPIO bug, I've been afraid to touch any and all story content in the game because I don't want to break anything else.

Edited by imissleeches

I wouldn't mind seeing the respec bug fixed as well as fix whatever is causing companions to always lose their buffs every time you turn around.

How are companions losing their buffs?

I have actually experienced the OPPOSITE of that: I have noticed, on my level 61 Consular Shadow (when she was level 59, actually) that every like 30 to 60 seconds, her buff kept getting re-applied automatically like on a timer or something, and i most definitely was not pressing the buff icon or hotkey, either -- it was weird. Like the game was re-buffing me all by itself, no matter which companion i had out and in-play).

Weird.

Except they are not the ones working on it, they're community managers, it's kinda their job to communicate. :)

They've communicated. Patch notes out tomorrow. Make sure you file an ingame bug ticket. I've seen every bug ticket I've filed be fixed eventually. Some faster than others, but they know their priorities.

I HOPE they fix the level 60 char creation problem. I cant make one even i have one free token since after bug that from 60 was downleveled to 2 and each time deleting an making new will be always level 1 :(

100% THIS. As of yet, it's not even on the "known bugs" list, even though it's not only affecting people creating their free level 60, but also folks who PAID for the level 60 token.

Every ticket response I got to the multiple support requests I put in for the issue were met with some BS boilerplate "you didn't meet the early access requirements" nonsense, when I haven't let my sub lapse for nearly 3 years solid. When I called in to account support they acknowledged that my sub hasn't lapsed, but of course said that they can't help with "in-game bugs", so they were just as useless.

The one response I got with a "workaround" response just said to "keep creating and deleting toons until it works".

o.O

>.<

WHAT?!?!?!?!!?

JUST F*CKING FIX IT. Please and thank you. :D

100% THIS. As of yet, it's not even on the "known bugs" list, even though it's not only affecting people creating their free level 60, but also folks who PAID for the level 60 token.

Every ticket response I got to the multiple support requests I put in for the issue were met with some BS boilerplate "you didn't meet the early access requirements" nonsense, when I haven't let my sub lapse for nearly 3 years solid. When I called in to account support they acknowledged that my sub hasn't lapsed, but of course said that they can't help with "in-game bugs", so they were just as useless.

The one response I got with a "workaround" response just said to "keep creating and deleting toons until it works".

o.O

>.<

WHAT?!?!?!?!!?

JUST F*CKING FIX IT. Please and thank you. :D

Wait wait wait- People can't create level 60 characters?!?!?! Does it use up your level 60 token or whatever you want to call it?

I hope so! That and hopefully the Blitz and Skadge bugs that prevent completion of their companion plots. I can't imagine any higher priorities right now.

After running into the SCORPIO bug, I've been afraid to touch any and all story content in the game because I don't want to break anything else.

Yeah, I also don't the new stories at the moment being to afraid that more will be broken, like it seems already are. I mean people report not getting the gear their Xalek had on back, or it seems like the game is not recognising romances for gift purposes at the moment (even for characters that have not yet started the new content), which gives me the impression they broke there something (and that make runs around with a quest one cannot finish, even though I finished her story at one point, is also not very helpful to build confidence in the game at the moment).

Yeah, I also don't the new stories at the moment being to afraid that more will be broken, like it seems already are. I mean people report not getting the gear their Xalek had on back, or it seems like the game is not recognising romances for gift purposes at the moment (even for characters that have not yet started the new content), which gives me the impression they broke there something (and that make runs around with a quest one cannot finish, even though I finished her story at one point, is also not very helpful to build confidence in the game at the moment).

Yes they definitely broke someting, some BHs leveled since last patch lost Thorian Cadera and some females BHs can't continue Mako's story because the game thinks they are males....

Hey everyone,

We will be bringing down the servers in order to deploy Patch 4.0.1a.

Date: November 4th, 2015

Time: 5AM - 7AM PST (1PM - 3PM GMT)

Version: 4.0.1a

Patch Notes will be available tomorrow morning.

Thanks!

If it's taking 2 hours to apply a patch on local PC's you might wanna consider updating those tape drives to something a bit more modern like compact disc.

Well I don't know if this is a bug, but I cannot court the females - in fact it's only the new male companion Nico which is accepting those. I'd already offloaded five or so level 6 gifts until I noticed I was making a serious error. My Jedi is already married.