Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: 4 November 2015

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TaitWatson
11.03.2015 , 02:09 PM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey everyone,

We will be bringing down the servers in order to deploy Patch 4.0.1a.

Date: November 4th, 2015
Time: 5AM - 7AM PST (1PM - 3PM GMT)
Version: 4.0.1a

Patch Notes will be available tomorrow morning.

Thanks!
Tait "pariahloki" Watson
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

wolfyde
11.03.2015 , 02:48 PM | #2
That's very nice... in the meantime, people are unable to connect right now, how about posting something about that?
My referral link (free goodies): click me!
Armour Wishlist: Chantique - Darth Talon - Darth Maladi
Armour clipping bug thread

JourrnoRush
11.03.2015 , 03:17 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by wolfyde View Post
That's very nice... in the meantime, people are unable to connect right now, how about posting something about that?
Lol they are working on it. Just because they aren't on the forums answering every single question doesn't mean they aren't working on it.

Just relax bud
See the stars, they're shining bright. Everything's alright tonight.
^^^Free Stuff Let me know if you click!

wolfyde
11.03.2015 , 03:39 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by JourrnoRush View Post
Lol they are working on it. Just because they aren't on the forums answering every single question doesn't mean they aren't working on it.

Just relax bud
Except they are not the ones working on it, they're community managers, it's kinda their job to communicate.
My referral link (free goodies): click me!
Armour Wishlist: Chantique - Darth Talon - Darth Maladi
Armour clipping bug thread

Wolfsham
11.03.2015 , 04:37 PM | #5
But according to my clocks the servers should be well and truly up in fact your own server status says its up so why am I getting the maintenance screen message from launcher

idnewton
11.03.2015 , 04:56 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
Hey everyone,

We will be bringing down the servers in order to deploy Patch 4.0.1a.

Date: November 4th, 2015
Time: 5AM - 7AM PST (1PM - 3PM GMT)
Version: 4.0.1a

Patch Notes will be available tomorrow morning.

Thanks!
An A patch eight days after the number patch? Odd. I'm guessing it's either an exploit fix, or a hotfix for an issue that may have sprung up in regards to the weekly reset of ingame stuffs.
PRE-ORDER ACCOUNT LEGACY LEVEL 50 LEVEL +55s: 24
ETERNAL WARRIOR CHEEVO POINTS: +31,000
Quote: Originally Posted by idnewton View Post
Negative language gets you disqualified? Oh I'm sorry, please wait while I contact your local 'safe space'

Divona
11.03.2015 , 05:25 PM | #7
I HOPE they fix the level 60 char creation problem. I cant make one even i have one free token since after bug that from 60 was downleveled to 2 and each time deleting an making new will be always level 1
The Division Dev:
I will say this. Video games have a business side as well as the creative side. This is necessary to function and only time will tell what the future of the game is.

idnewton
11.03.2015 , 05:27 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Divona View Post
I HOPE they fix the level 60 char creation problem. I cant make one even i have one free token since after bug that from 60 was downleveled to 2 and each time deleting an making new will be always level 1
Idk man, I think it's kinda cool to be a level 1 and still have an advanced class (ie: I saw a level 1 operative yesterday ).
PRE-ORDER ACCOUNT LEGACY LEVEL 50 LEVEL +55s: 24
ETERNAL WARRIOR CHEEVO POINTS: +31,000
Negative language gets you disqualified? Oh I'm sorry, please wait while I contact your local 'safe space'

Divona
11.03.2015 , 05:43 PM | #9
Idk man, I think it's kinda cool to be a level 1 and still have an advanced class (ie: I saw a level 1 operative yesterday ).
Yes its cool but you have 0 talent points at that level anyway.
The Division Dev:
I will say this. Video games have a business side as well as the creative side. This is necessary to function and only time will tell what the future of the game is.

Quraswren
11.03.2015 , 05:54 PM | #10
I wouldn't mind seeing the respec bug fixed as well as fix whatever is causing companions to always lose their buffs every time you turn around.
Current subscriber: Refer code: http://www.swtor.com/r/t4QfLH
What you get: http://www.swtor.com/info/friends