Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why is Operation gear auto assigned???

Reii
12.26.2011 , 08:44 AM | #1
Cleared 5/5 Normal Eternity Vault, half our raid got all the drops and the other half got nothing, all the loot was assigned to players already and Master Loot doesn't work on the assigned items. Please explain the logic or lack thereof of auto-assign.

swpoop
12.26.2011 , 09:27 AM | #2
Master looter starts to be used in hard modes. One way to look at it is everything that drops in regular operations also drops in hard mode flash points so the gear is not too hard to get.
-«« CONŠEMNEŠ »»-
A NA TEAM PVP & RAID FOCUSED GUILD
Θ Θ

Reii
12.26.2011 , 12:33 PM | #3
That's ridiculous, we should be able to control how we want to gear our raid(and its raiders) and not be at the mercy of the auto-assign 'feature'.

hiddenpuudji
12.26.2011 , 02:15 PM | #4
i'm interested in this topic, i don't have anything to contribute as I'm only 32. But can you elaborate a little on how/why this is happening? Is auto-assign a real feature in the game or just a theory of yours?
╟╣|||||||||φ╟╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Puudji - Sorc - Nadd's Sarcophagus

alpatalik
12.26.2011 , 11:50 PM | #5
It was announced months ago that operation drops were for per person not for the raid...

Rhayge
12.28.2011 , 12:46 PM | #6
As a guild leader of a guild that plans to start doing Operations in the near future, I am also interested in this.

Would be really great if the Devs released some specific information explaining how Operation loot drops work in the varying modes of difficulty. I know there were some discussions on this before during the beta, but I haven't really been able to find anything 'official' that describes the loot process in Operations.

Thanks in advance Devs, I think a lot of people would really appreciate this information.
Agent Xhex Galere - Guild Leader

== ANATHEMA ==
Website || Apply Casual Progression | Adult | PVE | US - EST

SunwindIon
12.28.2011 , 12:55 PM | #7
tagging this topic because I want to know how the loot in ops works too

ThePandaAttack
12.28.2011 , 12:57 PM | #8
Our juggernaut tank was screwed out of an upgrade helm because it was assigned to me, a juggernaut DPS.

Great system. Really spectacular.

Riegorn
12.28.2011 , 01:29 PM | #9
We just cleared EV and it was really great with loot. Head for IA dps got healer, Trinket for healer get tank. Really cool. Worst system ever.

DirewolfX
12.28.2011 , 01:52 PM | #10
Normal mode was designed for PUGs (i.e. WoW's LFR difficulty). Established groups are expected to start on Hard mode (which has a separate lockout).