Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

We want cutscenes from Heroic Missions back

Provazzi
10.26.2015 , 07:12 PM | #11
I couldn't agree more, really miss the cutscenes

Maeklos
10.26.2015 , 07:26 PM | #12
Signed.

Sometimes I want to hit the mission terminal on fleet to get boxes for KotFE stuff. Sometimes I want to actually *do* the missions. The thing that's always set TOR apart from other MMOs is its cinematic feel. Take that away and it's one step closer to become "just another MMO". Forgettable. If people want TOR to be more like WoW, then stop playing TOR and go play WoW. I hear they've got about six million empty spots now compared to last year.

hondala
10.27.2015 , 07:03 AM | #13
I play swtor since beta, and cutscenes was one of the top reason why i like this game. When i heard about the heroic mission terminal, and level sync, i was like:
But as soon as i tried it, and realized that i can't turn the quest in at the quest giver, i was like: it's just auto complete it, no matter what.
So many great stories they have thrown away, and i'm sad because of it, even i already played them, it was always nice to revisit them time to time. Now it's gone...

SteveTheCynic
10.27.2015 , 07:46 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Golden_Archer View Post
You can obtain the quest directly from questgiver
Not all heroics are available from the original questgiver. Neither Gizmel Gam nor Travi Pott is present on Ord Mantell. Gizmel's neighbour across the street, Mr Quest Terminal, is also missing. Mr Terminal's twin brother, Mr Mission Terminal, is still *present* in the space port, but doesn't give missions any more.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.

xkcurtisx
10.27.2015 , 08:53 AM | #15
while we're at it separate the goupfinder into two sections, want to watch cut scenes and don't want to.

lKile
10.27.2015 , 09:03 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Maeklos View Post
Signed.

Sometimes I want to hit the mission terminal on fleet to get boxes for KotFE stuff. Sometimes I want to actually *do* the missions. The thing that's always set TOR apart from other MMOs is its cinematic feel. Take that away and it's one step closer to become "just another MMO". Forgettable. If people want TOR to be more like WoW, then stop playing TOR and go play WoW. I hear they've got about six million empty spots now compared to last year.
THIS.

And meanwhile BioWare decides about this, I'm stuck in Ilum waiting to the final cutscenes from Exploration Missions and normal missions to return. How fun!

venomlash
10.27.2015 , 10:44 AM | #17
This this this. BioWare, content doesn't become more streamlined just because there's less of it. It just becomes less fun.

Karkais
10.27.2015 , 12:12 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by lKile View Post
As the title says. I've just done "Darkness on Ilum", and I fell like I needed to return the quest, and see the cinematic for it. It's nice for people who want to level up fast and enjoy the main content of the game, but I'm a Star Wars lover, and I enjoy watching the cutscenes. So the easiest way to make everyone happy is MAKE IT OPTIONAL. If you want to watch the cutscene, do it, and if you want to return the quest as fast as possible, do it.

We have to make some noise and sign for this, hopefully we catch some attention from the devs!
Actually I dont. They are less annoying to repeat now without cutscenes.
"What is a Sith? Over time, the beliefs have changed, but one constant has remained. The imposition of one's will on the force, on the environment surrounding one, on the galaxy itself." - Darth Wyyrlok III

smuglerluuh
10.27.2015 , 01:50 PM | #19
Since we don't get cutscene anymore, do we get the codex?
'cause I can't complete Korriban Codex, for some reason I finished [Heroic 2+]Hate Machine in Korriban and don't get the Imperial Scholar Codex or Title

lKile
10.28.2015 , 09:54 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by smuglerluuh View Post
Since we don't get cutscene anymore, do we get the codex?
'cause I can't complete Korriban Codex, for some reason I finished [Heroic 2+]Hate Machine in Korriban and don't get the Imperial Scholar Codex or Title
Haven't tested it. But it is probably bugged. Report that to the bug forums (: But don't worry, you can always repeat that mission to get the achievement and the title.