Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Class Quest missing since 4.0

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Kynval
10.26.2015 , 02:19 PM | #81
Quote: Originally Posted by Toccss View Post
===Updated 26/10/2015===
1. My ticket that was raised on 20/10/2015 has just had a response and its been fixed!

Looks like everyone will have to log tickets individually to get this fixed.
Happy for you, now if only I could get my ticket answered the same way... 5 days and counting, still no reply, still without a class quest, still stuck on chapter 2, I bet Admiral Monk is already tired of waiting for me...

pechosa
10.26.2015 , 02:37 PM | #82
Quote: Originally Posted by Kynval View Post
Happy for you, now if only I could get my ticket answered the same way... 5 days and counting, still no reply, still without a class quest, still stuck on chapter 2, I bet Admiral Monk is already tired of waiting for me...
Same here, Admiral Monk must have died of waiting for me too

Kwangtungtiger
10.26.2015 , 04:15 PM | #83
I guess I need to send in a ticket now.....sigh.

I cant get any further along in Khem Val's quest line. Not as important as a main quest but still sucks.

Toccss
10.26.2015 , 04:22 PM | #84
Just because my issue is fixed doesn't mean i'm going to stop supporting this thread, keep me up to date on your replies and if you need anything i'm here to help in anyway i can.

DannoC
10.26.2015 , 05:28 PM | #85
From the 4.0.1 patch notes:

Quote:
Inquisitors and Warriors who were missing Class Missions have had the Missions restored.

Kaotiske
10.26.2015 , 09:13 PM | #86
My troopers quest is missing... The one on the Justice. 6 days with an open ticket.

WardenoftheNorth
10.27.2015 , 08:26 AM | #87
So I'm still missing my class quest for my Sith Warrior. I just filed a ticket, and I'm guessing it won't be responded to for a few days...
Solo: A Star Wars Story 5/25/18
Star Wars Rebels returns 2/19/18

TaitWatson
10.27.2015 , 09:53 AM | #88 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by WardenoftheNorth View Post
So I'm still missing my class quest for my Sith Warrior. I just filed a ticket, and I'm guessing it won't be responded to for a few days...
The team is looking into this issue!

What is your Character and Server? Which Mission are you supposed to have, but don't? Alternatively, what was the last Class Arc Mission you completed?

Thanks!
Tait "pariahloki" Watson
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

pechosa
10.27.2015 , 10:11 AM | #89
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post

What is your Character and Server? Which Mission are you supposed to have, but don't? Alternatively, what was the last Class Arc Mission you completed?

Thanks!
i also dont have my quest restored.

Character name: Aznaag
Server: The Red Eclipse
Ticket #: 20982979
Opened 10/21/2015
i was on that part chapter 2 where i need to go kill admiral monk in quesh i think the name is "Ambush"

jrollab
10.27.2015 , 10:28 AM | #90
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post

Thanks!
Character: Gnels
Server: The Harbinger
Ticket #: 21042431
Opened 10/23/2015
I was just finishing Quesh I think and had to go to ship for holo terminal and got nothing.