Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PvP Mission Reward failure

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
PvP Mission Reward failure

Mhorlok
12.28.2011 , 11:04 AM | #1
The Daily PvP mission is failry straight forward - "Warzone matches won: 0/1" - win a match and you get the reward.

What I have seen however is that most of the time even when you win with a Victory the Mission doesn't update.

I thought it was just Huttball that failed but then I ran a "break the doors" sorry don't recall the mission name but there are only three and this one is breaking into the doors.

Both were won with Victory! notice, I got victory commendation and xp but the Daily PvP mission didn't update.

I mainly play Republic and on Darth Bandon Republic usually loses at pvp so when I do win I want the update so I can go back to doing missions.

both missions where I did not get an update my Team won, both missions I was in from the begining niether updated... I know it eventually will if I keep going but this is annoying...

gundamemo
12.28.2011 , 12:29 PM | #2
Bad coding.

You basically need to take the daily quest and then win warzone. Say you queue up for warzone and then take the daily quest, it won't update, you'll be bugged at not getting the credit.

so... get your daily quest first and then queue for warzone.