Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Companion Locator Terminal

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ZeridanShear
10.21.2015 , 12:37 PM | #11
Up for a dev response or at least an acknowledgement of the issue.

I'd settle for: Working on it.

BonneVivante
10.21.2015 , 12:39 PM | #12
Yeah I've been checking their twitter feed and the forums but haven't even seen an acknowledgement.

I understand bugs happen, and they take time to fix - but please at least let us know you're aware of it and that you're going to address it.

xRedx
10.21.2015 , 01:32 PM | #13
Also unable to use the locator terminal. Highly doubt that EVERY one of my companions are integral parts of the next few chapters (BH).

This is a drag

BonneVivante
10.21.2015 , 04:57 PM | #14
They just announced some kind of hotfix for tomorrow. Fingers crossed this gets fixed. I miss Lord Scourge and Kira!

You can keep Doc and Rusk

Nathan_Cousland
10.21.2015 , 05:14 PM | #15
Same issue... none of my previous companions are available, and this has me less than happy... :/

ZeridanShear
10.21.2015 , 11:06 PM | #16
And up we go until there's an official response.

BonneVivante
10.22.2015 , 06:04 AM | #17
Just logged in after the patch and the terminal still doesn't work. I still can't summon my classic companions.

I'm really disappointed that Bioware hasn't acknowledged this problem or commented on when it'll be fixed. I don't mind waiting a week or two but I want to know it's being worked on. Please Bioware, some kind of comment is only fair.

SNOperaghost
10.22.2015 , 06:26 AM | #18
Hotfix is up... THis issue isn't fixed.

Which is annoying as hell.

They PROMISED that they didn't want to take away anything that we'd earned. We'd functioned under the premise that we might have lost them.. but then they realized how much of a mistake that'd be.

And guess what... they have taken them away anyway... because the terminal that was supposed to give them back

Getting a new companion up to 10 (Which is where all maxed affection companions prior to it are located).. sure. Fine.. whatever.

Anyway, Hotfix.. no word on the fact that they screwed this up... no word on when it's due to be fixed. The Dev team turned the two execs who ran their first live-stream into a bunch of liars.

And yea, I know.. loaded with a bunch of.. "Holy Hyperbole, Batman" statements... but ultimately, that's how I feel. I can get over some of the changes (And things taken away)... But, this is a royal kick in the teeth. Especially when they PROMISED us.. they wouldn't do what they've essentially done.

FIX IT

TaitWatson
10.22.2015 , 10:14 AM | #19 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey everyone,

The Companion Locator Terminal is bugged as many have guessed. We didn't have a fix ready for it in time for 4.0a, but are aiming for 4.0.1, which will most likely be on Tuesday with the release of the expansion.

-Tait
Tait "pariahloki" Watson
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

ZeridanShear
10.22.2015 , 10:31 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
Hey everyone,

The Companion Locator Terminal is bugged as many have guessed. We didn't have a fix ready for it in time for 4.0a, but are aiming for 4.0.1, which will most likely be on Tuesday with the release of the expansion.

-Tait
<3 Thank you for posting. So much appreciated.