Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lv50 premades destorys the fun of PVP

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Lv50 premades destorys the fun of PVP

scfs
12.28.2011 , 12:02 PM | #31
50 brackets should be on their way soon /fingars crossed.

Noend
12.28.2011 , 12:07 PM | #32
This exact bad game design problem was fixed about six years ago..... have they not played other MMO's?

Sapler
12.28.2011 , 12:09 PM | #33
Ofc i do have other complains, no games are perfect, games has flaws.. But sometimes the flaws are a bit bigger than normal. I understand peoples opinions i do "long que times" and so on. But it still dosnt fix that people gets pushed away from pvp in low lvl. Sure some people can brag about their Shadow or Sorc killing people.. or top the lists.. i am top3 myself in allmost every WZ i join, but it dosnt help unless you win right? Have a matchmaking setup going.. or bleeding brackets as mentioned.. Something that dosnt make this misserable like lets set up randomly 8 10-30 people against 8 40-50 :P not that how it happends but i can. thats the problem.

Izorii
12.28.2011 , 12:12 PM | #34
I agree. Put in Bracketts for PvP. Even as a Level 50 I want this, put in Brackets. I know that come 1 year down the line getting into PvP at anything other than Lv50 will be hard as hell. But this current situation isn't working, and it will only get worse when PvP guilds get to lv 50 and you end up with 8 Lv 50's on one side and 8 Lv 15 - 30's on the other. I have been in PvP missions where I have just been praying it will end because the sides are so unmatched.

Poor_Grammar
12.28.2011 , 12:22 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Wodaz View Post
I'm lvl 50 have PvP gear and like a challenge, face rolling groups that aren't equipped to give a decent fight is boring and uneventful. I know people that don't know how to play there class enjoy ganking and spanking players less capable , but some of us actually enjoy balanced competition.
You know what's up. Steamrolls aren't fun for either side, unless you have serious complexion issues.

Fighting someone a third or half your level isn't pvp, it's genocide.