Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sith players: If Star Wars was real would you really join the Sith?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Sith players: If Star Wars was real would you really join the Sith?

Arugess
12.28.2011 , 10:33 AM | #11
Hmmmm

Jedi Order: No sex, unless you are Leia and Han Solo. Or if you do it illegally like Annie and Panda-bear.

Sith: Atkins diet of morality and hedonism. But you are essentially a gigantic douche.

hmmMMMMmMMmmmmmm

Berree
12.28.2011 , 10:45 AM | #12
Screw both sides . I would get on a ship and travel till I found a place that hasn't heard of either side

Maellek
12.28.2011 , 12:02 PM | #13
I would definitely join the Empire, I'm a fan of order.

monjiay
12.28.2011 , 12:04 PM | #14
If given a choice, I would be an elf.

Al_Sparagus
12.28.2011 , 12:05 PM | #15
We already have Sith.....they are called Republicans.

Veiran
12.28.2011 , 12:09 PM | #16
Depends on if I could use the force or not. That'd kinda change where you stood with the empire.. Though even then I probly wouldn't join either side and go do my own thing.

Force using bouncer for a Twi'lek strip club sounds about right.

wellehado
12.28.2011 , 12:11 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Al_Sparagus View Post
We already have Sith.....they are called Republicans.
ya the evil republicans you know the guys who think people should work for a living and earn what they got instead of relying on the GOV to supply stuff for them. your also talking about the people who give THERE OWN money personaly to charitys while the pther party likes to STEAL every last cent they can from people so they can give it to members of there own party to vote for them

so one party in America makes most of the money while one Steals most of the money i wonder wich is the evil party???????

Al_Sparagus
12.28.2011 , 12:12 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by wellehado View Post
ya the evil republicans you know the guys who think people should work for a living and earn what they got instead of relying on the GOV to supply stuff for them. your also talking about the people who give THERE OWN money personaly to charitys while the pther party likes to STEAL every last cent they can from people so they can give it to members of there own party to vote for them

so one party in america makes most of the money while one Steals most of the money i wonder wich is the evil party???????
LOL, wow do you really spell that bad or did you just bang on the keyboard like a monkey in a rage?

So easy to get the rubes riled up.

wellehado
12.28.2011 , 12:20 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Al_Sparagus View Post
LOL, wow do you really spell that bad or did you just bang on the keyboard like a monkey in a rage?

So easy to get the rubes riled up.

an awkward unsophisticated person? really sorry mr internet spelling bee champion you and i know both know typo's can happen.. as for my typos so so so so so so so sorry man

ok my lunch break is over time to go make that money so i can supply more welfare people

Al_Sparagus
12.28.2011 , 12:22 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by wellehado View Post
an awkward unsophisticated person? really sorry mr internet spelling bee champion you and i know both know typo's can happen.. as for my typos so so so so so so so sorry man

ok my lunch break is over time to go make that money so i can supply more welfare people
Lol, remember to salt those fries.