Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Fix this deserter Garbage

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Fix this deserter Garbage

Bronx
12.28.2011 , 11:16 AM | #1
I have twice spent nearly 16 minutes in a void Star match of hell only to get 0 credit when - A -I was stuck in place when the wall came down and went pack up (booted out) and - B - I took like 5 seconds to look at my inventory and missed the wall coming down (booted out)

This is completley unreasonable. Either extend the length of time the wall is down or even better etend the time before you are booted out.

You could also just allow us to select what warzone we do, but I suspect no one would do Void Star should you select that option.
This We Will Defend

CloudySkyEx
12.28.2011 , 11:17 AM | #2
^this...t-up

Dayshadow
12.28.2011 , 12:13 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Bronx View Post
I have twice spent nearly 16 minutes in a void Star match of hell only to get 0 credit when - A -I was stuck in place when the wall came down and went pack up (booted out) and - B - I took like 5 seconds to look at my inventory and missed the wall coming down (booted out)

This is completley unreasonable. Either extend the length of time the wall is down or even better etend the time before you are booted out.

You could also just allow us to select what warzone we do, but I suspect no one would do Void Star should you select that option.
It needs to be individualized. That damn wall waits right til I walk up to it and then pops up at the last second. EVERY FREAKIN TIME!!!
(▀▀▀▀!(Θ)!▀▀▀▀!!(████████████████████)