Harbinger Down

Knockerz

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No word from them at all? What's the eta anyone got links?.

Surveillance cams show the Janitor bot unplugged the Harbinger to plug in the Buffer, IT staff can't figure out why the server will not start. When he gets done buffing the floor, he will plug it back in. :mad:

Edited by DakotaDoc

I just had an image of lots of people running around trying to catch hamsters ......

Haha, nice Owen. I pictured a bunch of Stormtrooper's standing in front of the Harbinger blade server scratching their helmets and asking if this is the server they are looking for.

Hey everyone,

The team is diligently working on getting The Harbinger back online, but I currently don't have an ETA. I'll let you know when I get any updates!

-Tait

Taking in its been a few hours already it shouldn't be much longer right?

The no eta thing is a worry after this long already......

Haha, nice Owen. I pictured a bunch of Stormtrooper's standing in front of the Harbinger blade server scratching their helmets and asking if this is the server they are looking for.

This may take a while , I just found where they where storing the harbinger servers - see

Too many hamsters in the server room crashes the server, what they need is more server Jawas :jawa_cool::jawa_evil::jawa_cool:

If they used Jawa's in the server room then we'd really be screwed. Those little buggers keep taking everything in the building that isn't locked behind a security bulkhead or bolted down and guarded by auto-targeting quad laser cannons! :jawa_angel:

Edited by Drelnor

Time compensation for subs would be nice considering CS is lacking of late on here with no firm ETA on when the issue will be resolved 2hrs and counting so far.

Subscriptions are $15 a month, which equates to 50c a day. With 24 hours in a day, that's about 2c an hour. In total, you're owed 6c. Don't spend it all at once.