Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Conquest Reward Issues and Fallen Empire

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Conquest Reward Issues and Fallen Empire
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Icestar
10.10.2015 , 05:07 PM | #111
Quote: Originally Posted by Psychopyro View Post
Does it mean that we will have to wait till after you fix conquest
They say attempt to grant them and they are reviewing the situation, I would guess there are no guarantees that they will ever show up.

Time will tell what happens

BelenUmeria
10.12.2015 , 05:23 PM | #112
Eric, your silence on this issue is laughable. People have told you for weeks exactly where the problem lies. You update a server or patch and it wipes the results. You are not guaranteeing that the people who have invested real time in your game will event get their rewards.

I had to submit multiple tickets to get my title and achievements after you fixed it the last time and many of my guild members gave up and received nothing.

As a GM of a large guild, I have formally recommended that our subscribers leave swtor. If you cannot fix conquest, then you will be unable to provide a decent expansion. You treat your paying players poorly and your post shows that you do not care to fix this problem.

Shinzo
10.12.2015 , 05:46 PM | #113
I find the reality is this... Eric and his team (if there even is a team) can care less about what we say and that just shows me that they have no clue what they are doing. They want us to believe they are capable of launching a great expansion all the while having parts of the regular game still broken or becoming broken. This expansion has content in it that requires content from the base game that is currently not working correctly and their ignorant answer is to shut down said content. So that basically translates into the Expansion will already have broken parts in it and it hasn't even launched yet. So... if that's broken, surely you can expect that all sorts of other things can and most definitely will be broken. I have subbed for a year but if I had not I assure you I would unsub, and if you are considering the idea of subbing to this game I would certainly consider something else for the time being. This crew that runs this game may be able to fix things but I would wait and see if they actually do before I would pay them another dime. Just saying
"...For the Safety and Security of Others."

EricMusco
10.14.2015 , 12:22 PM | #114 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks,

I wanted to let you know that the dev team has found, and corrected the issue affecting Conquest rewards. This issue will be resolved next Tuesday, when we deploy Game Update 4.0. That means that you will be able to play Conquests normally and should receive both your Guild and Personal rewards as intended.

The Conquest event that ends next Tuesday may still be in a broken state (as this is before we have deployed the fix). If that happens, we will work on issuing those rewards at a later date.

Thanks everyone!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

ninjonxb
10.14.2015 , 12:24 PM | #115
Does this mean that the conquest system will not be disabled for a month as originally announced?

azudelphi
10.14.2015 , 12:36 PM | #116
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

I wanted to let you know that the dev team has found, and corrected the issue affecting Conquest rewards...
-eric
Glad this was made a priority for fix. Thanks for the update.
Former Member of Squadron 367 - . = God
Seriously, who would shamelessly promote a Suggestion Thread in their signature? Armor Effects Star Fortress - Recharge Terminals Episodic Content - Episodic Operations
Here is the info: Referal Info - Here is the link: Referal Link

EricMusco
10.14.2015 , 12:37 PM | #117 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by ninjonxb View Post
Does this mean that the conquest system will not be disabled for a month as originally announced?
Correct, Conquests will no longer be disabled.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

TX_Angel
10.14.2015 , 12:38 PM | #118
For conquest rewards issued yesterday, the 13th of Oct, some of our guildies got the achievement and title from winning the planet, others did not.

I opened a ticket for my own account, which did not get either, as did others, but have heard nothing back.

Why is it that it takes 5+ days to get a reply to something like this in game?

TUXs
10.14.2015 , 12:40 PM | #119
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Correct, Conquests will no longer be disabled.

-eric
Well done Eric TY!
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

azudelphi
10.14.2015 , 12:40 PM | #120
Quote: Originally Posted by TX_Angel View Post
For conquest rewards issued yesterday, the 13th of Oct, some of our guildies got the achievement and title from winning the planet, others did not.

I opened a ticket for my own account, which did not get either, as did others, but have heard nothing back.

Why is it that it takes 5+ days to get a reply to something like this in game?
Volume. Backlog. Verification. Action.
Former Member of Squadron 367 - . = God
Seriously, who would shamelessly promote a Suggestion Thread in their signature? Armor Effects Star Fortress - Recharge Terminals Episodic Content - Episodic Operations
Here is the info: Referal Info - Here is the link: Referal Link