Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Where, exactly, is my Registration Code?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Where, exactly, is my Registration Code?

Failbringer's Avatar


Failbringer
12.13.2011 , 05:04 PM | #1
Title says it all, where could I find my registration code? Or should I still be waiting for it? Pre-ordered on Nov 18, entered pre-order code on Nov 19th.

I tried entering the Serial Number from my receipt, but it says that it's already in use.
You don't know the POWER of the Flip Side.

Revelationjp's Avatar


Revelationjp
12.13.2011 , 05:06 PM | #2
I'm having the same issue. I'm thinking the 'pre-order' code and the 'product registration' code may be two different beasts. But i've only received a pre order code so far.

Llenyd's Avatar


Llenyd
12.13.2011 , 05:07 PM | #3
If you preordered a physical copy, the registration code will be in the box. If you bought the digital copy from Origin, the registration codes will be emailed starting on the 15th. See the preorder FAQ for more.

YurikArkady's Avatar


YurikArkady
12.13.2011 , 05:07 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Revelationjp View Post
I'm having the same issue. I'm thinking the 'pre-order' code and the 'product registration' code may be two different beasts.


They are.


One you get when you preorder the game, the other comes with the game.
Quote: Originally Posted by Telvannis View Post
Grey viable?

All I know is my gut says maybe.

jeewiz's Avatar


jeewiz
12.13.2011 , 05:08 PM | #5
Having the same issue...on the main account management screen, the box isn't checked for "Redeem a product registration code" when I click code redemption though, I have two listed:

11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch
08.05.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Collector's Edition Pre-Order

***?

Failbringer's Avatar


Failbringer
12.13.2011 , 05:08 PM | #6
Yeah, they are separate codes. I'm just unsure which of the sets of numbers to use, and if I DID use the right set of numbers, why is it telling me it's already in use?
You don't know the POWER of the Flip Side.

ghostxo's Avatar


ghostxo
12.13.2011 , 05:09 PM | #7
same here.. it shows no checkmark on 'my account'. When i click on the link I put in the code but it says the code has been used already

YurikArkady's Avatar


YurikArkady
12.13.2011 , 05:09 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by jeewiz View Post
Having the same issue...on the main account management screen, the box isn't checked for "Redeem a product registration code" when I click code redemption though, I have two listed:

11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch
08.05.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Collector's Edition Pre-Order

***?


That's normal, you haven't received the product registration code yet as the game isn't released.
Quote: Originally Posted by Telvannis View Post
Grey viable?

All I know is my gut says maybe.

Failbringer's Avatar


Failbringer
12.13.2011 , 05:10 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by YurikArkady View Post
That's normal, you haven't received the product registration code yet as the game isn't released.
Thank you, that's what I was hoping.
You don't know the POWER of the Flip Side.

Ahebish's Avatar


Ahebish
12.13.2011 , 05:11 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Failbringer View Post
Title says it all, where could I find my registration code? Or should I still be waiting for it? Pre-ordered on Nov 18, entered pre-order code on Nov 19th.

I tried entering the Serial Number from my receipt, but it says that it's already in use.
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=8786