Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sticky: Bring back Force pull for warriors

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Sticky: Bring back Force pull for warriors

Lrdprimus
12.27.2011 , 09:07 PM | #1
plz i just hit 50 on my warrior and i am enjoying it.

its does get rough getting hit from 3 different directions from ranged at times but hey thats pvp

This skill would make the warrior class even more fun

Bring it back plz

Sith Jugg FTW

Oappo
12.27.2011 , 11:07 PM | #2
Why'd they remove it anyways?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaden
Well it won't be a release date or anything like that. Probably some lame update about polishing rocks or cleaning windows for SWTOR. Maybe a cafeteria workers perspective on what serving lunch in the Bioware office is like.

Boyos
12.28.2011 , 01:49 AM | #3
I don't ever remember them having it, its a shadow/assassin skill. Knights/warriors got there insta choke.

Scrump
12.28.2011 , 07:39 AM | #4
LoL at the attempted sticky tag. Don't you guys get a force leap of some sorts?

Talyn_Rahl
12.28.2011 , 07:42 AM | #5
IIRC they had it way back in day, but it was taken away and given to Tankasins as their primary Gap-closer. Tbh I'd be more than happy if you wanted to do a swap :P Force Leap for Force Pull?
Proud Ownder of a CE Preorder Key aww yeah.
And for no real reason... here's a little spaceship!
ffwwooooossshhh!

deserttfoxx
12.28.2011 , 10:06 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Talyn_Rahl View Post
IIRC they had it way back in day, but it was taken away and given to Tankasins as their primary Gap-closer. Tbh I'd be more than happy if you wanted to do a swap :P Force Leap for Force Pull?
You want to swap leap.. for pull? Why because you cant figure out the concept of line of sight?

Let me school you on the basic, taunt.. then run behind a wall, they will come to you like every other mob in since the dawn of mmo creation history.
"Soon they will know my name, recognize my face, and understand what it means to be in the presence of true power." - Imitatio Dei Captain Sakari Foxx , Sith Juggernaut (Level 50)

theonepanda
12.28.2011 , 10:19 AM | #7
Hey they gave bounty hunters force leap and force pull. Might as well give both to jugs and assassins.

Oh hey, they're also the only ranged tank and also good at melee and also have the best aoe!

Whoa, balance, amirite?

I'm not sure who designed this. (Oh wait, I know, its Bioware <3). Great single player experience.

About as unbalanced of a multiplayer experience as you can get.

SuperSair
12.28.2011 , 10:50 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by deserttfoxx View Post
You want to swap leap.. for pull? Why because you cant figure out the concept of line of sight?

Let me school you on the basic, taunt.. then run behind a wall, they will come to you like every other mob in since the dawn of mmo creation history.
Good in text form, it wavers in actual practice. I've had mobs shoot through and/or just at the wall, rather than chase me. That and taunts don't add enough threat to keep the mobs attention when other people are steadily putting threat on through dps/healing and you are unable to attack it.

Also, and most heinous, Vanguards get Harpoon(essentially force pull) and Storm(essentially force leap) when they are able to actually put reasonable threat on mobs from a great distance.

Fair? Prolly not.

Cempa
12.28.2011 , 10:54 AM | #9
Heck no you mad!! It would break PvP completely,