Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

On hold

jukeboxheroo
12.13.2011 , 05:03 PM | #1
Who else is currently on hold with customer support. I've now been waiting for 2 hours simply to find out why someone who preordered the day it was announced hasn't gotten in yet. So lets here it do I have any fellow on holders here?

Boldyn
12.13.2011 , 05:05 PM | #2
May want to think of a better question before they do answer, since it's allready been stated they wont answer calls regarding that. That is however the main reason they queue is so long, peoples ability, or lack there of, when it comes to reading

Crohadan
12.13.2011 , 05:06 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Boldyn View Post
May want to think of a better question before they do answer, since it's allready been stated they wont answer calls regarding that. That is however the main reason they queue is so long, peoples ability, or lack there of, when it comes to reading
dudes a paying customer now. this isnt beta, they have a responsibility to answer his question as best as they can.

welcome to mmo world BW
Militarygamers.com, serving those that came before us, served with us, and will come after us. Find out more at http://www.militarygamers.com
This is protocol droid sw-01 thank your for your bug report, expect no response from us because we really dont care. /ticket_closed

Apocropheliac
12.13.2011 , 05:08 PM | #4
Since the game doesn't officially start until the 20th BW is free to let in whom ever they wish in what ever order they see fit. If you cannot get in on the 20th then that is a different problem altogether and it should be addressed by BW in a timely manner.
Main - Apocolypse
Guild - Mouretsu
Spec/Class - Immortal Juggernaut
Server - Ajunta Pall RP PVP West

jukeboxheroo
12.13.2011 , 05:09 PM | #5
I've been playing every major mmo since ultima I know all about ****** service lol

Boldyn
12.13.2011 , 05:09 PM | #6
ofc, so send them a mail. You don't get to decide how they handle it. I ain't demanding that SR comes to my house and gives me a date and time for my early access

jukeboxheroo
12.13.2011 , 05:16 PM | #7
already did that days ago no response. My case is a bit different though which is why I need to talk to them. I got my original preorder on the day it was announced but there was a problem with my card and the preorder process and i was told by bw customer support to cancel and redo the preorder which I did. So I need them to move the new preorder to the old account otherwise I;'ll be last in and I don't think I should be punished for their mistake.

DarthWalt
12.13.2011 , 05:17 PM | #8
LOL they closed at 5pm est

Qualified
12.13.2011 , 05:19 PM | #9
Joy, So you and the people like you are the ones causing the line to be so busy for the people like me who are trying to get our security questions reset.

Cheers mate.

Harden the fk up and deal with it .. you will get in when you get in.

Boldyn
12.13.2011 , 05:21 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthWalt View Post
LOL they closed at 5pm est
Still open