Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

NYCC SWTOR Cosplay Contest -- Extra Jung Ma Prize!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jung Ma
NYCC SWTOR Cosplay Contest -- Extra Jung Ma Prize!

Nerdimports
09.22.2015 , 07:02 PM | #1
Hey boys and girls. If you hadn't seen Bioware advertising it to you, there's going to be a SWTOR themed cosplay contest happening at the New York Comic Con. There's gonna be 3 finalists and then the community will get to vote on a winner.

I think it'd be really awesome if someone from Jung Ma won the prize. So I thought I'd add a little incentive for our small community:

If you're one of the top 3 chosen cosplayers, I'll give you 1 million credits.

If you win the the contest, you can choose between a cash prize of 5 million credits or one of the hypercrates I have on hand (at the moment I've got about 150 hypercrates but half are blockade runner and apprentice).

So if you were on the fence about enterting the contest, perhaps this will be an extra incentive. If you are F2P or Preferred, we can work something out...though you should really sub to enjoy all of the perks this game has to offer--like being handed handfuls of cash.

My IGNs are Munianci (Imp), Guoxiang (Imp) and Yangkang (Pub)

Luniara
09.23.2015 , 10:59 AM | #2
Oh wow, that is so cool! If I wasn't shy and just getting back from visiting New York…I would have given this a shot with my SWTOR cosplay from a couple years back. I hope someone from JungMA enters.
Luniara Solborne | Sith Marauder
Penumbral, Guild Leader - Ebon Hawk Server
Website | Join Us
DeviantART | Character Wiki

RaneGalon
09.23.2015 , 01:01 PM | #3
One of our guildies from years ago made a full Patrol set. Unfortunately we haven't seen him in forever.
Lt Riike Galon
Alpha Company, 203rd REL

Nerdimports
09.23.2015 , 06:46 PM | #4
Well according to their fine print, it is supposed to be a costume that wasn't worn elsewhere I think. But they probably won't be googling at the con. As for my own little add-on contest, I don't mind. I just wanna see some winners from Jung Ma!

Nerdimports
10.10.2015 , 12:37 PM | #5
No one has hit me up for a hypercrate or cash so I'm guessing no one from our server won. The video is on the SWTOR twitch channel:

http://www.twitch.tv/swtor/v/19774362

NUTMANIAC
10.13.2015 , 12:49 PM | #6
Damn how did you get so many hypercrates in the first place. .