Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Conquest Rewards

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Paktaii
09.22.2015 , 08:15 AM | #11
Still missing the conquest reward from 11th to 17th August and the titles from 11th to 17th August + 15th to 21st September.....

BelenUmeria
09.22.2015 , 08:29 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

Quick heads up about this week's Conquest rewards. We have run into an issue with the rewards being granted this week. Due to that, this week, and next week's rewards will both be granted during our maintenance on Tuesday, September 22nd. That maintenance is currently planned to include 3.2.2.

Also, as a part of this, we are going to be bringing character transfers back online within an hour or so of this post. We will notify you of any other changes that occur and thank you all for your patience!

-eric
So, Eric, you guys have failed to provide these awards again as well as closed all of our tickets. Will we ever get our rewards? I usually do not complain but this is terrible.

TaitWatson
09.22.2015 , 08:34 AM | #13 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey everyone!

We are granting the Conquest rewards today in batches. Some of you may already have them on logging in, and others will get them later today.

-Tait
Tait "pariahloki" Watson
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Paktaii
09.22.2015 , 08:37 AM | #14
Thanks for the quick response Tait!

Diviciacus
09.22.2015 , 08:39 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
Hey everyone!

We are granting the Conquest rewards today in batches. Some of you may already have them on logging in, and others will get them later today.

-Tait
And what about the conquest rewards for that week in August that weren't granted when patch 3.2.1 came out?

We're still waiting on those.
Nonne mei fratres congruitis nobis nostram cruore ferroque humum recipienda esse aut Imperium Aeternum quae omnia speremus peregerimusque vere perdat?
Conquering the Darkest Places, the ongoing misadventures of a Sith doing what's right by her.

EricMusco
09.22.2015 , 09:38 AM | #16 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey folks,

To clear up any confusion, the grant for Conquests that will be happening throughout the day are for the missed rewards from August. If by the end of the day you feel that there are any Conquest achievements or rewards missing, please let us know.

Thanks!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

GAG_Caedus
09.22.2015 , 09:48 AM | #17
Congratulations. Now we have no rewards for previous week. I guess these rewards we should expect in October, right?

Nickious
09.22.2015 , 09:56 AM | #18
I didn't get Conquest achieve for last week for Belsavis. I met my goal and my guild was number 1. I got the actual reward but no achieve.
My Referral LInk: http://www.swtor.com/r/hRqjqk
Admittedly, I get a little bit more out of this deal than you do in the form of free CC but the benefits are nothing to scoff at, including 7 day sub and a free server transfer,
Click here for more info on how you can reap your own rewards.

TheThunderstruck
09.22.2015 , 09:57 AM | #19
I'm a guildleader of one of the guilds who won a planet last week. We had good competition and me and my guildies spent 4-5 h daily in groupfinder opses to get conquest point. Same for spaming pvp (ground and GSF) and endless craft.
So today me and my guildies log in and just get personal reward. No achievments, no titles and even when you arrive at planet that we won it doesn't say that we control it. Why do you do that? I mean do i and my guild pay for subscribtion so we would have such things? I think no.
Also, you said that we'll get rewards from august "soon™". I assume that we get rewards for last week in 4.0? Or even later?

HumboldtLion
09.22.2015 , 10:07 AM | #20
Sounds like they need to stop patching the game at the same time as... well anything. Seems to me these patches only break more stuff.