Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: 22 September 2015

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TaitWatson
09.18.2015 , 02:08 PM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey everyone,

We will be bringing the servers offline on Tuesday, September 22nd in order to apply Game Update 3.3.2!

Date: Tuesday, 22 September 2015
Time: 5:00AM PDT (1300 BST) - 8:00AM PDT (1600 BST)
Version: 3.3.2

Patch Notes are available here.

Thanks!

-Tait
Tait "pariahloki" Watson
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Aeristash
09.18.2015 , 03:02 PM | #2
When is 4.0 coming, Tait?

sammywalker
09.18.2015 , 03:11 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Aeristash View Post
4.0 is going to be released October 27, if you have been a sub for all rewards you can get early access on oct 20th.

-Samuel

CaptRogue
09.18.2015 , 04:48 PM | #4

The answer has been announced for months.
Interested in 7 FREE days added to your account, plus a FREE Server Transfer & a CM box of unlocks? Follow this LINK!!

Icestar
09.18.2015 , 04:52 PM | #5
I hope there will be some kind of fun thing to do before the expansion

Aeristash
09.18.2015 , 05:17 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by sammywalker View Post
4.0 is going to be released October 27, if you have been a sub for all rewards you can get early access on oct 20th.

-Samuel
Thank you, Sammy.

Quote: Originally Posted by CaptRogue View Post
You're on this website all the time in recent weeks posting; why on earth would you ask such an ignorant question?
The answer has been announced for months.
I asked the ignorant question because I'm ignorant of the answer, Einstein. Asking questions is how our species has evolved, by acquiring knowledge to situations they don't understand throughout the ages. Me frequenting the general section of the forums, doesn't equate to me going over this whole site with a fine tooth comb. So if some information slips through the cracks and I feel I must alleviate my ignorance by tapping the cerebration of my peers, then so be it. Simply stand back and bear witness to enlightenment.

DeralElfor
09.18.2015 , 08:35 PM | #7
I'm not sure if it's related to the update, but when are those Blademaster Lightsabers and Shotos gonna be available? We've been waiting over a month for those!
Just a Jedi Guardian passing through life like any other man.

CaptRogue
09.18.2015 , 09:28 PM | #8
I asked the ignorant question because I'm ignorant of the answer, Einstein. Asking questions is how our species has evolved, by acquiring knowledge to situations they don't understand throughout the ages. Me frequenting the general section of the forums, doesn't equate to me going over this whole site with a fine tooth comb. So if some information slips through the cracks and I feel I must alleviate my ignorance by tapping the cerebration of my peers, then so be it. Simply stand back and bear witness to enlightenment.
Ahh so you must have been one of those posting on the forums, wondering why they didn't get their blasters, coat, Nico, etc...

I'd say get out of General Discussion a bit more, but it's even been posted numerous times when KOTFE is dropping in Gen Disc. *smh*
Interested in 7 FREE days added to your account, plus a FREE Server Transfer & a CM box of unlocks? Follow this LINK!!

xDanekx
09.19.2015 , 04:34 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
Hey everyone,

We will be bringing the servers offline on Tuesday, September 22nd in order to apply Game Update 3.3.2!

Date: Tuesday, 22 September 2015
Time: 5:00AM PDT (1300 BST) - 8:00AM PDT (1600 BST)
Version: 3.3.2

Patch Notes will be available on Monday!

Thanks!

-Tait
Flagship transfer plz^^.

Gonalius
09.19.2015 , 07:56 AM | #10
Only 3 hours of downtime? Hallelujah!
Blah blah, referral link. Danger: May contain Unicron. http://www.swtor.com/r/9yDQXH (PS: If you do click this link, Thank You! Hugely appreciated!)