Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kira Carsen romance still bugged?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Kira Carsen romance still bugged?

AdmiralStanley
12.28.2011 , 12:30 AM | #61
I am still having this problem. I had no idea about the bug and took the darkside flirt option. The occasionally appearance and then disappearance of the icon that she wants to talk on my ship, witch I understand is a different issue, and she has said nothing to me outside of story missions since the intercom conversation. I just finished with Chapter 1. Hoping someone figures this out for people past this point. I want to at least be able to continue with her, and if we get any of this "out of luck" crap, I will be leaving the game for awhile to cool off.

spartandane
12.28.2011 , 12:47 AM | #62
Oh cool, nothings fixed for those of us (me) who have already clicked the "flirt" button. This is really really REALLY upsetting. I am so pissed off about this! When are they going to fix this? When I'm already level 50 and the story is finished? Cool.

ChristopheKor
12.28.2011 , 02:12 AM | #63
Still bugged, the patch did nothing, I didn't choose the DS choice for flirt but Kira is as silent as a wall since then. I'm lvl 35 with over 6k affection points for her, so the probleme isn't based on the DS or LS choice. So far, I've decide to simply let my Jedi Knight sleeping, I don't want to play just half the story.
I hope there will be some compensation from the devs after this major couac on this problem is solved, specially since the bug is a known fact since the beta-test, it should have been fixed for a long time ago. For now, go to another class, soldier, smuggler or consular, or an Imperial. Playing a male JK without the Kira romance is just like starting to eat an apple and discovering after a few bits that a big worm is in the middle...

Nacixems
12.28.2011 , 05:14 AM | #64
still bugged, after patch, kira over 6k affection. nothing, come on dev's. lets fix this pls.
Drive it like u stole it

obeythesealion
12.28.2011 , 06:08 AM | #65
Getting this fixed would be awesome. Companions, up until Kira's "brother", have just seemed like glorified pets. But with that confrontation and interaction it made them seem like such a great addition, adding depth and variety to the story of the game. So Devs, hear my plea, won't you fix this problem for me?

Vayres
12.28.2011 , 06:50 AM | #66
Well, no fixes and no more BW posts about Kira, guess we still in Beta.

Almghty_gir
12.28.2011 , 08:01 AM | #67
hoping for at least a "we're working on it" =/
Bruglir Fellblade - Dark Jedi.
Guild leader - Vulgar Display of Power
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Kristian_Rebel
12.28.2011 , 08:14 AM | #68
You all are fallen. Jedi knows no love. Love leads to the dark side.
There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no death, there is the Force.

Almghty_gir
12.28.2011 , 08:18 AM | #69
Quote: Originally Posted by Kristian_Rebel View Post
You all are fallen. Jedi knows no love. Love leads to the dark side.
it equally has the power to redeem, and draw into the light.

luke and leia both got married, the dogmatic regime of the jedi is/was very wrong on the dealing of emotions.

the jedi teach that love leads to jealousy, which is the path to the dark side, but Revan correctly pointed out that it only leads to jealousy because jedi pupils aren't taught how to deal with their emotions properly.

anyway, let's focus on the issue at hand, shall we?
Bruglir Fellblade - Dark Jedi.
Guild leader - Vulgar Display of Power
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Kristian_Rebel
12.28.2011 , 08:22 AM | #70
Quote: Originally Posted by Almghty_gir View Post
it equally has the power to redeem, and draw into the light.

luke and leia both got married, the dogmatic regime of the jedi is/was very wrong on the dealing of emotions.

the jedi teach that love leads to jealousy, which is the path to the dark side, but Revan correctly pointed out that it only leads to jealousy because jedi pupils aren't taught how to deal with their emotions properly.

anyway, let's focus on the issue at hand, shall we?
All Jedi who were involved in love were fallen to the dark side. Including Luke and Leia's son Jacen Solo. Almost everybody on Skywalkers family tree were fallen into the Dark Side. But, ofcource, later they turned back, but anyway... Love is not a Jedi buisiness. Jedi is a machine with a soul. But you are correct, this is offtopic already.

P.S.: Sry for my English, i am Russian.
There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no death, there is the Force.