Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Makeb [Staged] Weekly Being Removed in 4.0

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Makeb [Staged] Weekly Being Removed in 4.0
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EricMusco
08.26.2015 , 02:21 PM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks,

We wanted to pass on a heads up about some Achievements which will be coming out of the game with Game Update 4.0.

Category: Citizens of Makeb
  • Mass Exodus
  • Hero of the Citizens of Makeb
  • Making the Connection

Category: Makeb Imperial Forces
  • Contain and Control
  • Hero of the Makeb Imperial Forces
  • Well Connected
All players who complete Making the Connection and/or Well Connected achievements before they are removed will be receiving a Makeb Gazebo decoration in the mail around the time Game Update 4.0 launches. If you dont have those achievements but you are looking to get them before they are retired, now is the time! Well see you all on Makeb.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

RyGanFire
08.26.2015 , 02:22 PM | #2
FIRST! Also, hi Eric!
The Harbinger
Officer of <Distorted Reality>
Rgan, Sith Assassin
Click here for 7 days of sub time, a free inventory module, and more!

znihilist
08.26.2015 , 02:25 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

We wanted to pass on a heads up about some Achievements which will be coming out of the game with Game Update 4.0.

Category: Citizens of Makeb
  • Mass Exodus
  • Hero of the Citizens of Makeb
  • Making the Connection

Category: Makeb Imperial Forces
  • Contain and Control
  • Hero of the Makeb Imperial Forces
  • Well Connected
All players who complete Making the Connection and/or Well Connected achievements before they are removed will be receiving a Makeb Gazebo decoration in the mail around the time Game Update 4.0 launches. If you dont have those achievements but you are looking to get them before they are retired, now is the time! Well see you all on Makeb.

-eric
Is there any specific reason why are they being removed? And are those the only achievements being retired?
SWTOR: KotFE, Rise of the Ehh I guess I'll get used to it eventually

Keedmo
08.26.2015 , 02:29 PM | #4
Thank you for the heads up!
What size hook will it be able to be placed on? And are there any pictures currently for it?

Bobs_YourUncle
08.26.2015 , 02:29 PM | #5
I can't wait to see all the assumptions made based on the fact that some makeb achievements are being removed and what it means about KotFE.
Morbidum
Level 60 Lightening Sorcerer on The Harbinger

Looking to click a strangers referral link? Here you go.

DarthZaul
08.26.2015 , 02:33 PM | #6
Title implies the weekly its self is being removed, not just the achievement.

TUXs
08.26.2015 , 02:38 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Bobs_YourUncle View Post
I can't wait to see all the assumptions made based on the fact that some makeb achievements are being removed and what it means about KotFE.
Obviously Makeb is being blowed up
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

CloudCastle
08.26.2015 , 02:39 PM | #8
I'm confused. Can someone explain to me like I'm 5 what this means?

Are all the Makeb weekly quests going away?

Are the things listed individual quests that are going away?

Are the things listed sub-achievements that are part of a larger achievement? And are these all going away?

Aezur
08.26.2015 , 02:40 PM | #9
What's the point in removing these? They are working and they are actually ones that take some time to complete.
Why don't you fix/remove <KIll It With Fire>? It been bugged since 2.0 came out...

TUXs
08.26.2015 , 02:45 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Aezur View Post
What's the point in removing these? They are working and they are actually ones that take some time to complete.
Why don't you fix/remove <KIll It With Fire>? It been bugged since 2.0 came out...
Probably Metrics. That guy causes tons of change...
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)