Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hard Mode Revan

Hypernetic
12.28.2011 , 05:05 AM | #1
So he casts force lightning and hits the tank for 70k. Not enraged.

Is there a way around this bug?

Shammus
12.28.2011 , 06:16 AM | #2
is this channeled? or cast time.. maybe its something that HAS to be interrupted.. I haven't gotten there yet but when I do I'll make sure to watch out for this.
Sith Weapons And Tactics
Guildmaster | Giradda the Hutt
You have been knocked unconscious! Pain and suffering tries to strike YOU, but misses! You died. Returning to home point, please wait...LOADING, PLEASE WAIT

Hypernetic
12.28.2011 , 06:51 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Shammus View Post
is this channeled? or cast time.. maybe its something that HAS to be interrupted.. I haven't gotten there yet but when I do I'll make sure to watch out for this.
It can't be avoided. It is channeled but the first tick does 70k damage, tank gets one shot then he one shots everyone else. The first tick is INSTANT there is no time at all to interrupt, even if you had the fastest reaction time any human has ever had in history you could not interrupt it in time.

Shammus
12.28.2011 , 06:57 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Hypernetic View Post
It can't be avoided. It is channeled but the first tick does 70k damage, tank gets one shot then he one shots everyone else. The first tick is INSTANT there is no time at all to interrupt, even if you had the fastest reaction time any human has ever had in history you could not interrupt it in time.
I think he's just pissed that they nerfed slicing.. see revan isn't allowed to leave the foundry to manually collect slicing nodes.. and it costs too much to send hk-47 so he can't make a profit.
Sith Weapons And Tactics
Guildmaster | Giradda the Hutt
You have been knocked unconscious! Pain and suffering tries to strike YOU, but misses! You died. Returning to home point, please wait...LOADING, PLEASE WAIT

Keengamer
12.28.2011 , 08:38 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Hypernetic View Post

Is there a way around this bug?
Nope.

SuperSithSerum
12.28.2011 , 11:13 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Shammus View Post
I think he's just pissed that they nerfed slicing.. see revan isn't allowed to leave the foundry to manually collect slicing nodes.. and it costs too much to send hk-47 so he can't make a profit.
This made me laugh... because its true, HK-47 had a 50+ profficiency to Slicing. >.> (its true don't try to Google it)

@OP
That sounds incredible overpowered, if he one shots people there is no way, I can see doing maybe 10k dmg, but even then, sounds bugged.
9:29:11

The day nerds everywhere screamed out in horror, and then were silenced forever...
-Squad 11-

OvermindReaver
01.01.2012 , 04:53 PM | #7
It's a bug.

What happends is that the force lighting is supposed to be channeled and deal 70k in total, but the boss skips the 'channeling' part and just deals all of the dmg instantly.

xMZe
01.01.2012 , 04:56 PM | #8
We have never seen 70k ticks. 20k ticks yes, but not 70k. It sounds like you hit the enrage before 35%.

Keengamer
01.01.2012 , 05:53 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by xMZe View Post
We have never seen 70k ticks. 20k ticks yes, but not 70k. It sounds like you hit the enrage before 35%.
Nope he hits for 70k unenraged

trulez
01.01.2012 , 06:54 PM | #10
Here's our wipe video, it will illustrate that it's indeed POSSIBLE to survive the first tick, but if not interrupted tank will die.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqRgWS-9TCE