Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Australian player question

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Australian player question

12.13.2011 , 05:02 PM | #1
As an australian we don't get oceanic servers but i'm looking for some help in suggestions on the server to play
my thoughts are that a US WEST server will suit me best as its what ive played in other games but it would be nice to find one with a higher pop of people in my time zone so
TLDR; is there an unofficial oceanic server where i can find aussies or should i just pick a random US west server?

12.13.2011 , 05:06 PM | #2
Unofficial PVP Oceanic server is "The Swiftsure"

Unsure about PVE.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

12.13.2011 , 05:08 PM | #3
Unofficial PvE servers for Oceanic players:

(I wrote this so sorry if it's considered spam)

Short answer: Harbinger and Jekk’Jekk Tarr are the two servers Oceanic guilds have ended up on.
The Oceanic Gamer: Website > Facebook > Twitter> Podcast

12.13.2011 , 05:22 PM | #4
Here you go - this is the thread to check
This thread has a live update on all the Oceanic PvE Guilds on the "unofficial" servers and even some other ones too.

12.14.2011 , 09:05 AM | #5
thanks for the replies and it only just occured to me i never mentioned what server type i was looking to roll on.
then i remembered i still hadnt asked the gf yet what server she wanted to roll on but thanks for the help aside from the whiners i'm enjoying the community here so far seems pretty decent.

12.28.2011 , 06:53 AM | #6
Just got the game shipped from, installed it but the game launcher says can't get on because of region, some other aussie's can still get on how do I play this on a US Server, is there a way to do this?