Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Bug] GSF is broken again: weapons are deselected on many ships.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
[Bug] GSF is broken again: weapons are deselected on many ships.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Frybert
08.19.2015 , 02:16 PM | #11
Yup. I had the lovely surprise of not have anything to fight with for a whole match. Not how I wanted to start my day.
What is only a few casualties to you is everything to those that died.
Click Here for free stuff.

alexneedleman
08.20.2015 , 06:13 AM | #12
Same as the others, just posting to keep this bumped up. I enjoy GSF and it's kinda getting on my nerves.

TaitWatson
08.20.2015 , 10:54 AM | #13 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey folks,

We are aware of the issue, and the team is actively investigating it. There is no update currently, but it is definitely on their radar.

-Tait
Tait "pariahloki" Watson
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

DakhathKilrathi
08.20.2015 , 02:30 PM | #14
Thank you for acknowledging the problem. I know a fix won't be immediate, but I want to stress again how serious this problem is. It's difficult enough to get new players into GSF as it is without this being an obstacle. Here's hoping for an update soon.

Nireesh
08.20.2015 , 08:46 PM | #15
Good to know devs are aware of this. I played a match wondering if my mouse was broken before I found out in GSF chat.

Max_Killjoy
08.20.2015 , 08:54 PM | #16
Says little good about how this game is coded that it's this fragile, with the same things repeatedly "breaking" over time.

DakhathKilrathi
08.23.2015 , 11:49 AM | #17
So has anyone managed to get a ship with all of the primary components cleared yet? I think it might be possible, and it would be funny to see.

Frybert
08.23.2015 , 12:22 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by DakhathKilrathi View Post
So has anyone managed to get a ship with all of the primary components cleared yet? I think it might be possible, and it would be funny to see.
The other day I forgot about this bug (was away from GSF a few days) and ended up in a GS with no pri/sec weapon. I suppose it served me right for using a GS though
What is only a few casualties to you is everything to those that died.
Click Here for free stuff.

DakhathKilrathi
08.23.2015 , 01:52 PM | #19
Well, yeah, we've seen primary/secondary weapons cleared. Frequently. That's the whole problem (see the image in my first post). I want to know if anyone has had the entire top section cleared on anything yet.

Psychopyro
08.23.2015 , 03:11 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by DakhathKilrathi View Post
Well, yeah, we've seen primary/secondary weapons cleared. Frequently. That's the whole problem (see the image in my first post). I want to know if anyone has had the entire top section cleared on anything yet.
Yes, I had this happen last night on my Warcarrier. Everything in the top half was blank.
OK fine... I'll post my referral link in protest.